This is the 16th Day course in a series of 60-Days called “Technical Analysis Training”
You will get daily one series of this Training after 8 o’clock night (Dinner Finished)
Follow MoneyMunch.com Technical Analysis Directory and Learn Basic Education of Technical Analysis on the Indian Stock Market (NSE/BSE)
Double Moving Average Crossover
Effect of Two Bar Reversal
When a shorter and longer moving average (of a security’s price) cross one another (the event), a bullish or bearish signal is generated according to the way of the crossover.
A moving average is an indicator which performances the average worth of a security’s price around a period of time. The type of Technical Researching takes place when a shorter and longer moving average cross one another. The supported crossovers are 21 traversing 50 (a short term signal) and 50 traversing 200 (a long term signal).
A bullish signal is produced once the shorter moving average crosses above the longer moving average. A bearish alert is generated whenever shorter moving average crosses below the longer moving average.
These events are really based upon simple moving averages. A straight-forward moving average is one where equal weight is given to any single price around the calculation period. For example, a 21-day straight forward moving average is calculated by taking the sum of the last 21 days of the stock’s close price and then splitting by 21. Different types of moving averages, that are not supported in this case, are weighted averages and also exponentially smoothed averages.
Moving averages are really lagging indicators because they utilize historical information. Utilizing them because indicators cannot get you in during the bottom and additionally away at the top but could get you in and out somewhere amongst.
The couple work ideal in trending price layouts, in which a strong uptrend or perhaps downtrend is strongly in place.
Getting a crossover moving average because any signal is regarded as superior to the simple and easy moving average because there are two smoothed show of pricing which reduces the sheer number of false signals.
Factors that Supports
Indicators which are well suited to using moving averages include the MACD and also Momentum.
Moving averages excel in trending markets nonetheless they generate numerous fake signals in choppy, sideways markets.
Message for you(Trader/Investor): Google has the answers to most all of your questions, after exploring Google if you still have thoughts or questions my Email is open 24/7. Each week you will receive your Course Materials. You can print it and highlight for your Technical Analysis Training.
Technical Analysis Training (60 Days – Comprehensive Course)
Short-Term Chart Patterns (15 -Days)
Short-Term Chart Patterns: (7Days)
Bearish Short-Term Chart Patterns: (2Days)
Bullish Short-Term Chart Patterns: (6Days)
Indicators & Oscillators (Total – 11Days)
Bullish or Bearish Indicators: (3Days)
Bullish or Bearish Oscillators: (9Days)
• Bollinger Bands Oscillator
• Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
• Fast Stochastic Oscillator
• Know Sure Thing (KST) Oscillator
• Momentum Oscillator
• Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD) Oscillator
• Relative Strength Index (RSI)
• Slow Stochastic Oscillator
• Williams %R Oscillator
Classic Chart Patterns (Total -29Days)
Bearish Classic Chart Patterns: (14Days)
• Continuation Diamond (Bearish) Chart Pattern
• Continuation Wedge (Bearish)
• Descending Continuation Triangle Chart Pattern
• Diamond Top Chart Pattern
• Double Top Chart Pattern
• Downside Break Chart Pattern – Rectangle
• Flag Bearish Chart Pattern
• Head and Shoulders Top Chart Pattern
• Megaphone Top Chart Pattern
• Pennant Bearish Chart Pattern
• Rounded Top Chart Pattern
• Symmetrical Continuation Triangle (Bearish)
• Top Triangle/Wedge Chart Pattern
• Triple Top Chart Pattern
Bullish Classic Chart Patterns: (15Days)
• Ascending Continuation Triangle Chart Pattern
• Bottom Triangle Or Wedge Chart Pattern
• Continuation Diamond (Bullish) Chart Pattern
• Continuation Wedge Chart Pattern (Bullish)
• Cup with Handle Bullish Chart Pattern
• Diamond Bottom Chart Pattern
• Double Bottom Chart Pattern
• Flag Bullish Chart Pattern
• Head and Shoulders Bottom Chart Pattern
• Megaphone Bottom Chart Pattern
• Pennant Bullish Chart Pattern
• Round Bottom Chart Pattern
• Symmetrical Continuation Triangle Bullish
• Triple Bottom Chart Pattern
• Upside Breakout Chart Pattern – Rectangle
Education and Extras (4Days)
• Corrective Waves
• Bullish Trend Reversals
• Bearish Trend Reversals
• Chart Pattern Statistics
This Completes the List of Courses.
Wishing you a wonderful learning experience and the continued desire to grow your knowledge. Education is an essential part of living wisely and the Experiences of life, I hope you make it fun.
Learning how to profit in the Stock Market requires time and unfortunately mistakes which are called losses. Why not be profitable while you are learning?