This is the 29th Day course in a series of 60-Days called “Technical Analysis Training”
You will get daily one series of this Training after 8 o’clock night (Dinner Finished)
Follow MoneyMunch.com Technical Analysis Directory and Learn Basic Education of Technical Analysis on the Indian Stock Market (NSE/BSE)
Diamond Top Chart Pattern
A Diamond Top is regarded as a bearish signal, showing a possible reversal of the present uptrend to a newer downtrend.
Diamond patterns generally form more than several months inside too much effective markets. Volume stays higher throughout the creation of this design. The Diamond Top shows a reversal to a downtrend.
The Diamond Top pattern takes place because rates generate higher highs and lower lows in a broadening pattern. After that the trading assortment eventually narrows after the highs peak and the lows beginning trending upward. The complicated event happens when prices split downward out of the diamond formation.
Duration of Pattern
Remember the length of time of the develop and its network to personal investing time perspectives. The period of the layout is considered to be an signal of the duration of the impact of this layout. The longer the layout the longer it will take for the cost to move to its target.
The ideal price provides an significant indicator about the probable cost move that this layout indicates. Consider whether the desired cost for this structure is recommended to provide sufficient returns after your costs (such as commissions) have been taken into account.
The incoming pattern is an required attribute of the structure. A shallow incoming trend may suggest a duration of combination before the cost move mentioned by the structure begins.
Criteria that Supports
Support and Resistance
Service can be discovered at the modifying goal of the lows and oppositeness at the top top of the Diamond.
Notice for the 200-day Moving Average to compress out. Then observe for the 50-day Moving typical to cross below the 200-day Moving Average. This should signal the breakout.
Criteria that Refutes
A lack of a volume throughout the design is an indication that this pattern may not be dependable.
Short Inbound Trend
An incoming trend that is significantly shorter than the design duration is an indicator that this pattern should be regarded less dependable.
Technical Analysis Training (60 Days – Comprehensive Course)
Short-Term Chart Patterns (15 -Days)
Short-Term Chart Patterns: (7Days)
Bearish Short-Term Chart Patterns: (2Days)
Bullish Short-Term Chart Patterns: (6Days)
Indicators & Oscillators (Total – 11Days)
Bullish or Bearish Indicators: (3Days)
Bullish or Bearish Oscillators: (9Days)
• Bollinger Bands Oscillator
• Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
• Fast Stochastic Oscillator
• Know Sure Thing (KST) Oscillator
• Momentum Oscillator
• Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD) Oscillator
• Relative Strength Index (RSI)
• Slow Stochastic Oscillator
• Williams %R Oscillator
Classic Chart Patterns (Total -29Days)
Bearish Classic Chart Patterns: (14Days)
• Continuation Diamond (Bearish) Chart Pattern
• Continuation Wedge (Bearish)
• Descending Continuation Triangle Chart Pattern
• Diamond Top Chart Pattern
• Double Top Chart Pattern
• Downside Break Chart Pattern – Rectangle
• Flag Bearish Chart Pattern
• Head and Shoulders Top Chart Pattern
• Megaphone Top Chart Pattern
• Pennant Bearish Chart Pattern
• Rounded Top Chart Pattern
• Symmetrical Continuation Triangle (Bearish)
• Top Triangle/Wedge Chart Pattern
• Triple Top Chart Pattern
Bullish Classic Chart Patterns: (15Days)
• Ascending Continuation Triangle Chart Pattern
• Bottom Triangle Or Wedge Chart Pattern
• Continuation Diamond (Bullish) Chart Pattern
• Continuation Wedge Chart Pattern (Bullish)
• Cup with Handle Bullish Chart Pattern
• Diamond Bottom Chart Pattern
• Double Bottom Chart Pattern
• Flag Bullish Chart Pattern
• Head and Shoulders Bottom Chart Pattern
• Megaphone Bottom Chart Pattern
• Pennant Bullish Chart Pattern
• Round Bottom Chart Pattern
• Symmetrical Continuation Triangle Bullish
• Triple Bottom Chart Pattern
• Upside Breakout Chart Pattern – Rectangle
Education and Extras (4Days)
• Corrective Waves
• Bullish Trend Reversals
• Bearish Trend Reversals
• Chart Pattern Statistics
This Completes the List of Courses.
Wishing you a wonderful learning experience and the continued desire to grow your knowledge. Education is an essential part of living wisely and the Experiences of life, I hope you make it fun.
Learning how to profit in the Stock Market requires time and unfortunately mistakes which are called losses. Why not be profitable while you are learning?
Are you looking for NSE paid calls? Want to get premium trading alerts and unlimited access to Moneymunch? Join today and start potentially multiplying your net worth: Premium Stock & Nifty Tips
Premium features: daily updates, full access to the Moneymunch #1 Rank List, Equity Research Reports, Focus List portfolio of 50 longer-term stocks, Premium screens, and much more. You will quickly identify which stocks to buy, which to sell and target today΄s hottest industries.
Have you any questions/feedback about this article? Please leave your queries in the comment box for answers.