This is the 27th Day course in a series of 60-Days called “Technical Analysis Training”
You will get daily one series of this Training after 8 o’clock night (Dinner Finished)
Follow MoneyMunch.com Technical Analysis Directory and Learn Basic Education of Technical Analysis on the Indian Stock Market (NSE/BSE)
Continuation Wedge (Bearish) Classic Pattern
A sequel wedge heel (Bearish) is looked at a bearish notify, recommending that the current downtrend may manage.
A expansion wedge heel (Bearish) is made up of two converging trend lines. The trend lines tend to be aslant upside. Not such as the Triangles anytime the apex is suggested to the ideal, the apex of this layout is biased upwards at an placement. This is because costs edge gradually higher in a converging pattern i.e. there are higher highs and higher lows. A bearish alert occurs whenever prices crack under the lower trend line.
More than the weeks or months that it pattern types the trend might appear upwards but the long-term range is still downward.
Think about the period of the pattern as well as its relationship to your trading time intelect. The period of the design is regarded to be an signal of the duration of the affect of this pattern. The longer the pattern the longer it will accept for the price to go to the focus on. The decreased the pattern the quicker the price go. If you are looking at a short-term trading possibility, see for a pattern with a short period. If you are considering a longer-term trading chance, look for a pattern with a longer range.
The target amount provides an significant indication about the potential amount move that this pattern indicates. Consider whether the target amount for this design is sufficient to provide adequate returns after your costs (such as commissions) have been taken into account. A good rule of thumb is that the target price must suggest a potential return of higher than 5% just before a pattern must be viewed useful. However you must consider the current price and the volume of shares you intend to trade. Also, check that the target price has not already been established.
Criteria that Supports
Volume should diminish as the pattern forms.
Criteria that Refutes
The penetration of the 200-day Moving Average by the price is a false bull signal.
Rising or Stable Volume
Volume must minimize as the pattern forms. If volume remains the same or will increase this signal is less trustworthy.
In this pattern prices edge steadily higher in a converging pattern i.e. there are higher highs and higher lows indicating that bulls are winning over bears. However, at the breakout point the bears emerge the victors and the price descends.
Message for you(Trader/Investor): Google has the answers to most all of your questions, after exploring Google if you still have thoughts or questions my Email is open 24/7. Each week you will receive your Course Materials. You can print it and highlight for your Technical Analysis Training.
Technical Analysis Training (60 Days – Comprehensive Course)
Short-Term Chart Patterns (15 -Days)
Short-Term Chart Patterns: (7Days)
Bearish Short-Term Chart Patterns: (2Days)
Bullish Short-Term Chart Patterns: (6Days)
Indicators & Oscillators (Total – 11Days)
Bullish or Bearish Indicators: (3Days)
Bullish or Bearish Oscillators: (9Days)
• Bollinger Bands Oscillator
• Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
• Fast Stochastic Oscillator
• Know Sure Thing (KST) Oscillator
• Momentum Oscillator
• Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD) Oscillator
• Relative Strength Index (RSI)
• Slow Stochastic Oscillator
• Williams %R Oscillator
Classic Chart Patterns (Total -29Days)
Bearish Classic Chart Patterns: (14Days)
• Continuation Diamond (Bearish) Chart Pattern
• Continuation Wedge (Bearish)
• Descending Continuation Triangle Chart Pattern
• Diamond Top Chart Pattern
• Double Top Chart Pattern
• Downside Break Chart Pattern – Rectangle
• Flag Bearish Chart Pattern
• Head and Shoulders Top Chart Pattern
• Megaphone Top Chart Pattern
• Pennant Bearish Chart Pattern
• Rounded Top Chart Pattern
• Symmetrical Continuation Triangle (Bearish)
• Top Triangle/Wedge Chart Pattern
• Triple Top Chart Pattern
Bullish Classic Chart Patterns: (15Days)
• Ascending Continuation Triangle Chart Pattern
• Bottom Triangle Or Wedge Chart Pattern
• Continuation Diamond (Bullish) Chart Pattern
• Continuation Wedge Chart Pattern (Bullish)
• Cup with Handle Bullish Chart Pattern
• Diamond Bottom Chart Pattern
• Double Bottom Chart Pattern
• Flag Bullish Chart Pattern
• Head and Shoulders Bottom Chart Pattern
• Megaphone Bottom Chart Pattern
• Pennant Bullish Chart Pattern
• Round Bottom Chart Pattern
• Symmetrical Continuation Triangle Bullish
• Triple Bottom Chart Pattern
• Upside Breakout Chart Pattern – Rectangle
Education and Extras (4Days)
• Corrective Waves
• Bullish Trend Reversals
• Bearish Trend Reversals
• Chart Pattern Statistics
This Completes the List of Courses.
Wishing you a wonderful learning experience and the continued desire to grow your knowledge. Education is an essential part of living wisely and the Experiences of life, I hope you make it fun.
Learning how to profit in the Stock Market requires time and unfortunately mistakes which are called losses. Why not be profitable while you are learning?