“Technical Analysis Training”
This is the 19th Day course in a series of 60-Days called “Technical Analysis Training”
You will get daily one series of this Training after 8 o’clock night (Dinner Finished)
Follow MoneyMunch.com Technical Analysis Directory and Learn Basic Education of Technical Analysis on the Indian Stock Market (NSE/BSE)
Bollinger Bands Oscillator
Effect of Bollinger Bands Oscillator
Whenever price crosses among the Bollinger band (upper or perhaps lower), a bullish or bearish event is generated hinging on the movement of the crossovers.
A Bollinger bands use standard deviation along with a moving average to aid traders determine purchase and also provide activities, or perhaps to help confirm various other patterns. A price chart which utilizes Bollinger bands displays four lines; price, the upper and also lower Bollinger bands, along with the moving average.
The upper and also lower Bollinger bands usually appear 2 standard deviations above and additionally below the 20-day moving average. Recognia supports these typical setup.
For shorter-term trends, some technical analysts prefer 1 1/2 standard deviations by having a 10-day moving average. For longer-term trends, a 2 1/2 classique 50-day moving average might better suit their reasons.
Price tends to bounce between your upper and lower Bollinger bands. The width stuck between the bands does not remain constant. Usually, the growth or contraction of the bands indicates periods of high or low volatility.
In Technical Analysis Explained, Martin J. Pring describes exactly how he interprets price charts which utilize Bollinger bands. Here is a summary of precisely what your man keeps in your mind whenever making trading decisions:
- When the bands agreement, price is considered even more volatile. A price breakout might happen. Alike, whenever the bands boost, price is considered less volatile.
- Whenever the price touches or exceeds either the upper or perhaps lower bands, some kind of event is signaled, like the price trend commonly continues. However, make use of the event because an indicator just, as price may reverse.
- To determine whether or not a price reversal is imminent, observe exactly how price reacts following the initial traversing. If in case the price helps to make several unsuccessful endeavours to cross or touch a group once again, you might see a price trend reverse.
Use Bollinger bands that can help monitor and additionally anticipate price behavior. However, John Bolllinger himself acknowledges that other factors, for example RSI and additionally patterns, must be considered for trading choices.
Message for you(Trader/Investor): Google has the answers to most all of your questions, after exploring Google if you still have thoughts or questions my Email is open 24/7. Each week you will receive your Course Materials. You can print it and highlight for your Technical Analysis Training.
Wishing you a wonderful learning experience and the continued desire to grow your knowledge. Education is an essential part of living wisely and the Experiences of life, I hope you make it fun.
Learning how to profit in the Stock Market requires time and unfortunately mistakes which are called losses. Why not be profitable while you are learning?
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Candlestick and Chart Patterns (15 Days)
7 Most Important Candlestick Chart Patterns
- Gap Down Chart Pattern
- Gap Up Chart Pattern
- Gravestone Short-term Chart Pattern
- Hammer Candle Stick Chart Pattern
- Hanging Man Short-term Stock Chart Pattern
- Inverted Hammer Stock Chart Pattern
- Shooting Star Candle Stick Pattern
Top 2 Bearish Chart Patterns
Top 6 Bullish Chart Patterns
- Engulfing Line (Bullish) Chart Pattern
- Exhaustion Bar Chart Pattern (Bullish)
- Inside Bar Chart Pattern
- Island Bottom Chart Pattern
- Key Reversal Bar (Bullish) Chart Pattern
- Two Bar Reversal (Bullish) Chart Pattern
Indicators & Oscillators (12 Days)
Bullish or Bearish Indicators
Bullish or Bearish Oscillators
- Bollinger Bands Oscillator
- Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
- Fast Stochastic Oscillator
- Know Sure Thing (KST) Oscillator
- Momentum Oscillator
- Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD) Oscillator
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Slow Stochastic Oscillator
- Williams %R Oscillator
Classic Chart Patterns (29 Days)
Bearish Classic Chart Patterns
- Continuation Diamond (Bearish) Chart Pattern
- Continuation Wedge (Bearish)
- Descending Continuation Triangle Chart Pattern
- Diamond Top Chart Pattern
- Double Top Chart Pattern
- Downside Break Chart Pattern – Rectangle
- Flag Bearish Chart Pattern
- Head and Shoulders Top Chart Pattern
- Megaphone Top Chart Pattern
- Pennant Bearish Chart Pattern
- Rounded Top Chart Pattern
- Symmetrical Continuation Triangle (Bearish)
- Top Triangle/Wedge Chart Pattern
- Triple Top Chart Pattern
Bullish Classic Chart Patterns
- Ascending Continuation Triangle Chart Pattern
- Bottom Triangle Or Wedge Chart Pattern
- Continuation Diamond (Bullish) Chart Pattern
- Continuation Wedge Chart Pattern (Bullish)
- Cup with Handle Bullish Chart Pattern
- Diamond Bottom Chart Pattern
- Double Bottom Chart Pattern
- Flag Bullish Chart Pattern
- Head and Shoulders Bottom Chart Pattern
- Megaphone Bottom Chart Pattern
- Pennant Bullish Chart Pattern
- Round Bottom Chart Pattern
- Symmetrical Continuation Triangle Bullish
- Triple Bottom Chart Pattern
- Upside Breakout Chart Pattern – Rectangle
Best Trading Theories (4 Days)
- Basics of Dow theory trading strategy forecasts
- Motive (Impulse) Waves
- Corrective Waves
- Wyckoff Chart Reading
Kind attention: this course is helpful for beginner and intermediate traders. It’s free for everyone. Advanced modules, trading strategies, and data (in-depth) are available for Moneymunch’s premium subscribers.