This CALL was given to our subscribers on 20-08-2020 (Our Target reached)
By keeping today’s low as stop-loss @11290, BUY 11310 second buy level 11325 TARGET 11375
Technical reason to buy NIFTY50 has open gap down to fill the gap it will move up, second over all market is bullish, third in a parallel channel nifty has taken support and moving up direction. You can still keep stop loss down and trade, But strictly follow stop-loss.
What is Dow theory?
The Dow theory is a financial theory that says the market is in an up-trend if one of its averages (i.e. industrials or transportation) advances above a previous important high and is accompanied or followed by a similar advance in the other average. For example, if the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) climbs to an intermediate high, the Dow Jones Transportation Average (DJTA) is expected to follow suit within a reasonable period of time.
What Is Support?
Support refers to the price level that an asset does not fall below for a period of time. An asset’s support level is created by buyers entering the market whenever the asset dips to a lower price. In technical analysis, the simple support level can be charted by drawing a line along the lowest lows for the time period being considered. The support line can be flat or slanted up or down with the overall price trend. Other technical indicators and charting techniques can be used to identify more advanced versions of support.
What Is Resistance?
Resistance, or a resistance level, is the price at which the price of an asset meets pressure on its way up by the emergence of a growing number of sellers who wish to sell at that price. Resistance levels can be short-lived if new information comes to light that changes the overall market’s attitude toward the asset, or they can be long-lasting. In terms of technical analysis, the simple resistance level can be charted by drawing a line along the highest highs for the time period being considered. Resistance can be contrasted with support.
What is support become resistance?
When price breaks the resistance, and after it will be created a support that same level this situation was called by support become resistance.
What is resistance become support?
When price breaks the support, and after it will be created a resistance that same level this situation was called by resistance become support.
How To Read The Support Level On the Chart?
Share prices which are subject to recurrent oscillations command the attention of investors at all times. Aiding investors make their move; it is significant for them to read the resistance level on the chart, which can bring a chance for them to make a good buy when the prices are balanced to rise higher.
How To Read The Resistance Level On Chart?
In disparity, when the price enters the resistance level, the market is noticeable of traders’ combat with a pressure to sell, when the price of the stock is balanced to fall further, going by its past performance.
Hence, these two factors are important for every investor to base his entry and exit moves in the share market when these determinants go a long way in representing the direction of the price of the stock, whether it will rise or drop.
The Stock has come to its support level in a parallel channel, investor will be more active at this level because of stock level higher high level.
“Buy 2236 or current level by keeping stop-loss 15-25 down and go for long”.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Candlestick and Chart Patterns (15 Days)
7 Most Important Candlestick Chart Patterns
- Gap Down Chart Pattern
- Gap Up Chart Pattern
- Gravestone Short-term Chart Pattern
- Hammer Candle Stick Chart Pattern
- Hanging Man Short-term Stock Chart Pattern
- Inverted Hammer Stock Chart Pattern
- Shooting Star Candle Stick Pattern
Top 2 Bearish Chart Patterns
Top 6 Bullish Chart Patterns
- Engulfing Line (Bullish) Chart Pattern
- Exhaustion Bar Chart Pattern (Bullish)
- Inside Bar Chart Pattern
- Island Bottom Chart Pattern
- Key Reversal Bar (Bullish) Chart Pattern
- Two Bar Reversal (Bullish) Chart Pattern
Indicators & Oscillators (12 Days)
Bullish or Bearish Indicators
Bullish or Bearish Oscillators
- Bollinger Bands Oscillator
- Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
- Fast Stochastic Oscillator
- Know Sure Thing (KST) Oscillator
- Momentum Oscillator
- Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD) Oscillator
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Slow Stochastic Oscillator
- Williams %R Oscillator
Classic Chart Patterns (29 Days)
Bearish Classic Chart Patterns
- Continuation Diamond (Bearish) Chart Pattern
- Continuation Wedge (Bearish)
- Descending Continuation Triangle Chart Pattern
- Diamond Top Chart Pattern
- Double Top Chart Pattern
- Downside Break Chart Pattern – Rectangle
- Flag Bearish Chart Pattern
- Head and Shoulders Top Chart Pattern
- Megaphone Top Chart Pattern
- Pennant Bearish Chart Pattern
- Rounded Top Chart Pattern
- Symmetrical Continuation Triangle (Bearish)
- Top Triangle/Wedge Chart Pattern
- Triple Top Chart Pattern
Bullish Classic Chart Patterns
- Ascending Continuation Triangle Chart Pattern
- Bottom Triangle Or Wedge Chart Pattern
- Continuation Diamond (Bullish) Chart Pattern
- Continuation Wedge Chart Pattern (Bullish)
- Cup with Handle Bullish Chart Pattern
- Diamond Bottom Chart Pattern
- Double Bottom Chart Pattern
- Flag Bullish Chart Pattern
- Head and Shoulders Bottom Chart Pattern
- Megaphone Bottom Chart Pattern
- Pennant Bullish Chart Pattern
- Round Bottom Chart Pattern
- Symmetrical Continuation Triangle Bullish
- Triple Bottom Chart Pattern
- Upside Breakout Chart Pattern – Rectangle
Best Trading Theories (4 Days)
- Basics of Dow theory trading strategy forecasts
- Motive (Impulse) Waves
- Corrective Waves
- Wyckoff Chart Reading
Kind attention: this course is helpful for beginner and intermediate traders. It’s free for everyone. Advanced modules, trading strategies, and data (in-depth) are available for Moneymunch’s premium subscribers.
Get free important share market ideas on stocks & nifty tips chart setups, analysis for the upcoming session, and more by joining the below link: Stock Tips
Are you looking for NSE paid calls? Want to get premium trading alerts and unlimited access to Moneymunch? Join today and start potentially multiplying your net worth: Premium Stock & Nifty Tips
Premium features: daily updates, full access to the Moneymunch #1 Rank List, Equity Research Reports, Focus List portfolio of 50 longer-term stocks, Premium screens, and much more. You will quickly identify which stocks to buy, which to sell and target today΄s hottest industries.
Have you any questions/feedback about this article? Please leave your queries in the comment box for answers.
I will definitely trade by seeing this analysis it’s great
So if I have understood you correctly mam, u r suggesting that TCS is in support and it shall rise up? Am I correct in understanding you?. Thanks in advance.
No Indicator will give accurate result, but it give you indication, normally i use MFI ( Money flow index) & VWMA. these two most of time accurately works for me.
I have seen your chart yester day and I have sold to seen your chart and now I am in profit thanks
I think dow theory is very accurate and profitable
I have seen your chart yesterday and I have bought, now I am in profit
Thanks for sharing
Wow! You have created a nice chart a base on support and resistance..
Mam I am new in trading business so please tell me on what price i should buy, SL and Target price.
i had bought 6 lots on HDFC bank by seeing your analysis at @1073 and now the price is @1118 getting profit of 56140, cannot wait i am booking profit here only. Just telling because this was the first time and first platform where i get profit by not paying one single rupees i am so happy. thank-you soo much. now i will subscribe soon :)
its good analisation. mam. my name s vijaya i am form Karnataka. i am very new for shares field. i have 10000 now. for positional call at least within 28 days minimum i want
300 to 400 rs. so please give me some ideas mam.
tcs i am going for long