This is the 24th Day course in a series of 60-Days called “Technical Analysis Training”
You will get daily one series of this Training after 8 o’clock night (Dinner Finished)
Follow MoneyMunch.com Technical Analysis Directory and Learn Basic Education of Technical Analysis on the Indian Stock Market (NSE/BSE)
Williams %R Oscillator
Bullish: %R goes up again above -80 and remains to traverse above the -50 line within 14 days. We recognize an function at the -50 line borrowing.
Bearish: %R reduces back here -20 and keeps going to cross just below the -50 line just in 14 days. We recognize an occasion at the -50 line borrowing.
The %R oscillator is very similar to the stochastic oscillator. However, the %R oscillator is expressed in negative values. For simplicity, many technical analysts would suggest that you ignore the negative symbols altogether. The goal of the %R oscillator is to detect overbought or oversold conditions. According to John J. Murphy, the %R oscillator measures “the latest close in relation to its price range over a given number of days”. The specific calculation for the %R oscillator is freely available on the web and other resources. Recognia uses a 14-day period to detect events, which is the typical period to monitor.
When the %R line nears the -80% line an oversold condition may occur, causing a price reversal. Likewise, when the %R line nears the -20% line an overbought condition may occur. Some technical analysts prefer to use the -75% and -25% lines to indicate oversold/overbought conditions.
It should be pointed out that an event at the -80% or -20% lines does not necessitate a price reversal. In fact, the price can continue to rise or fall.
Divergence will give you a better sense of the likelihood of a price reversal. Divergence occurs when the price and oscillator trend lines move in different directions. When a divergence occurs, a price reversal may follow.
Message for you(Trader/Investor): Google has the answers to most all of your questions, after exploring Google if you still have thoughts or questions my Email is open 24/7. Each week you will receive your Course Materials. You can print it and highlight for your Technical Analysis Training.
Technical Analysis Training (60 Days – Comprehensive Course)
Short-Term Chart Patterns (15 -Days)
Short-Term Chart Patterns: (7Days)
Bearish Short-Term Chart Patterns: (2Days)
Bullish Short-Term Chart Patterns: (6Days)
Indicators & Oscillators (Total – 11Days)
Bullish or Bearish Indicators: (3Days)
Bullish or Bearish Oscillators: (9Days)
• Bollinger Bands Oscillator
• Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
• Fast Stochastic Oscillator
• Know Sure Thing (KST) Oscillator
• Momentum Oscillator
• Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD) Oscillator
• Relative Strength Index (RSI)
• Slow Stochastic Oscillator
• Williams %R Oscillator
Classic Chart Patterns (Total -29Days)
Bearish Classic Chart Patterns: (14Days)
• Continuation Diamond (Bearish) Chart Pattern
• Continuation Wedge (Bearish)
• Descending Continuation Triangle Chart Pattern
• Diamond Top Chart Pattern
• Double Top Chart Pattern
• Downside Break Chart Pattern – Rectangle
• Flag Bearish Chart Pattern
• Head and Shoulders Top Chart Pattern
• Megaphone Top Chart Pattern
• Pennant Bearish Chart Pattern
• Rounded Top Chart Pattern
• Symmetrical Continuation Triangle (Bearish)
• Top Triangle/Wedge Chart Pattern
• Triple Top Chart Pattern
Bullish Classic Chart Patterns: (15Days)
• Ascending Continuation Triangle Chart Pattern
• Bottom Triangle Or Wedge Chart Pattern
• Continuation Diamond (Bullish) Chart Pattern
• Continuation Wedge Chart Pattern (Bullish)
• Cup with Handle Bullish Chart Pattern
• Diamond Bottom Chart Pattern
• Double Bottom Chart Pattern
• Flag Bullish Chart Pattern
• Head and Shoulders Bottom Chart Pattern
• Megaphone Bottom Chart Pattern
• Pennant Bullish Chart Pattern
• Round Bottom Chart Pattern
• Symmetrical Continuation Triangle Bullish
• Triple Bottom Chart Pattern
• Upside Breakout Chart Pattern – Rectangle
Education and Extras (4Days)
• Corrective Waves
• Bullish Trend Reversals
• Bearish Trend Reversals
• Chart Pattern Statistics
This Completes the List of Courses.
Wishing you a wonderful learning experience and the continued desire to grow your knowledge. Education is an essential part of living wisely and the Experiences of life, I hope you make it fun.
Learning how to profit in the Stock Market requires time and unfortunately mistakes which are called losses. Why not be profitable while you are learning?
Are you looking for NSE paid calls? Want to get premium trading alerts and unlimited access to Moneymunch? Join today and start potentially multiplying your net worth: Premium Stock & Nifty Tips
Premium features: daily updates, full access to the Moneymunch #1 Rank List, Equity Research Reports, Focus List portfolio of 50 longer-term stocks, Premium screens, and much more. You will quickly identify which stocks to buy, which to sell and target today΄s hottest industries.
Have you any questions/feedback about this article? Please leave your queries in the comment box for answers.