This is the 6th Day course in a series of 60-Days called “Technical Analysis Training”
You will get daily one series of this Training after 8 o’clock night (Dinner Finished)
Follow MoneyMunch.com Technical Analysis Directory and Learn Basic Education of Technical Analysis on the Indian Stock Market (NSE/BSE)
Inverted Hammer stock Chart Pattern
Effect of Inverted Hammer
A good Inverted Hammer indicates which the earlier downtrend is about to end and may reverse with an uptrend or perhaps move sideways. The pattern is definitely an indication of a economic instrument’s SHORT-TERM view.
A Inverted Hammer forms whenever the Upper Shadow is greater than the actual Body along with the Lower Shadow is small or non-existant. The Inverted Hammer is the same because any Shooting Star, just the Inverted Hammer appears during the end of an downtrend, while the Shooting Star appears during the end of a uptrend.
Factors That Supports
The Actual Body of the Inverted Hammer should “gap” away from all the Real Body of the preceding session. The better the dimensions of that gap the more significant the Inverted Hammer. Measure the gap stuck between the Actual Bodies by taking the higher than average of the open or perhaps the close for the Inverted Hammer and also comparing it to the lower of the open or close for the past session. If the Inverted Hammer’s much higher value is not as much as the preceding session’s lower value then a gap is present.
The Lower Shadow of the Inverted Hammer should be pretty much non-existant.
The Upper Shadow of the Inverted Hammer must be as large as you possibly can. The larger the Top Shadow, the more significant the Inverted Hammer.
Message for you(Trader/Investor): Google has the answers to most all of your questions, after exploring Google if you still have thoughts or questions my Email is open 24/7. Each week you will receive your Course Materials. You can print it and highlight for your Technical Analysis Training.
Technical Analysis Training (60 Days – Comprehensive Course)
Short-Term Chart Patterns (15 -Days)
Short-Term Chart Patterns: (7Days)
Bearish Short-Term Chart Patterns: (2Days)
Bullish Short-Term Chart Patterns: (6Days)
Indicators & Oscillators (Total – 11Days)
Bullish or Bearish Indicators: (3Days)
Bullish or Bearish Oscillators: (9Days)
• Bollinger Bands Oscillator
• Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
• Fast Stochastic Oscillator
• Know Sure Thing (KST) Oscillator
• Momentum Oscillator
• Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD) Oscillator
• Relative Strength Index (RSI)
• Slow Stochastic Oscillator
• Williams %R Oscillator
Classic Chart Patterns (Total -29Days)
Bearish Classic Chart Patterns: (14Days)
• Continuation Diamond (Bearish) Chart Pattern
• Continuation Wedge (Bearish)
• Descending Continuation Triangle Chart Pattern
• Diamond Top Chart Pattern
• Double Top Chart Pattern
• Downside Break Chart Pattern – Rectangle
• Flag Bearish Chart Pattern
• Head and Shoulders Top Chart Pattern
• Megaphone Top Chart Pattern
• Pennant Bearish Chart Pattern
• Rounded Top Chart Pattern
• Symmetrical Continuation Triangle (Bearish)
• Top Triangle/Wedge Chart Pattern
• Triple Top Chart Pattern
Bullish Classic Chart Patterns: (15Days)
• Ascending Continuation Triangle Chart Pattern
• Bottom Triangle Or Wedge Chart Pattern
• Continuation Diamond (Bullish) Chart Pattern
• Continuation Wedge Chart Pattern (Bullish)
• Cup with Handle Bullish Chart Pattern
• Diamond Bottom Chart Pattern
• Double Bottom Chart Pattern
• Flag Bullish Chart Pattern
• Head and Shoulders Bottom Chart Pattern
• Megaphone Bottom Chart Pattern
• Pennant Bullish Chart Pattern
• Round Bottom Chart Pattern
• Symmetrical Continuation Triangle Bullish
• Triple Bottom Chart Pattern
• Upside Breakout Chart Pattern – Rectangle
Education and Extras (4Days)
• Corrective Waves
• Bullish Trend Reversals
• Bearish Trend Reversals
• Chart Pattern Statistics
This Completes the List of Courses.
Wishing you a wonderful learning experience and the continued desire to grow your knowledge. Education is an essential part of living wisely and the Experiences of life, I hope you make it fun.
Learning how to profit in the Stock Market requires time and unfortunately mistakes which are called losses. Why not be profitable while you are learning?