Starting “a stock trader” is the way of money making is riskier but, we found a way from a perfect trader who really earn. There’re 3 trading styles: position trading, swing trading and day trading. If other succeed in day trading, you succeed. The way to making money for you looks like this:
Timeframe of stock trader:
1. A Japanese & Korean market will open at 6 o’ clock.
2. Start watching SGX Singapore nifty from opening. This will help you to predict India market.
3. China and Hong Kong market will open at 7 o’ clock. Study it with financial new papers.
4. Note a view of other web pages and analysis.
5. Start your laptop and trading platform for pre-market.
6. You’ll see pretty volatility in market 9:15 am to 9:45 am.
7. A Trading plan is alway important, find opportunities for your trading plan matches.
8. This time is very volatile and European market also will open.
9. Examine FII and DII activities.
10. A day trader will square off their position around 3 o’ clock.
11. After closing market, making note of what went in your trading.
12. U.S. market will open at 7 clock which is important for next trading day.
Here is a visualization of the How stock price works!
- At the most fundamental level, supply and demand in the market determine stock price.
- Price times the number of shares outstanding (market capitalization) is the value of a company. Comparing just the share price of two companies is meaningless.
- Theoretically, earnings are what affect investors’ valuation of a company, but there are other indicators that investors use to predict stock price. Remember, it is investors’ sentiments, attitudes and expectations that ultimately affect stock prices.
- There are many theories that try to explain the way stock prices move the way they do. Unfortunately, there is no one theory that can explain everything.
Credit goes: setofskill.com