This is the 26th Day course in a series of 60-Days called “Technical Analysis Training”
You will get daily one series of this Training after 8 o’clock night (Dinner Finished)
Follow MoneyMunch.com Technical Analysis Directory and Learn Basic Education of Technical Analysis on the Indian Stock Market (NSE/BSE)
Continuation Diamond (Bearish) Chart Pattern
A Continuation Diamond (Bearish) is regarded as a bearish sign, specifying that the present downtrend might keep up.
Diamond patterns generally form during countless months in too much effective markets. Volume is still high throughout the configuration of this pattern. The Continuation Diamond (Bearish) shows a possible extension of a downtrend.
The Continuation Diamond (Bearish) pattern takes place because rates generate higher highs and lower lows in an increasing pattern. Subsequently the trading rate progressively narrows upon the highs peak and the lows begin trending upward. The Technical Analysis happens whenever rates crack downward out of the diamond creation to continue the prior downtrend.
Duration of Pattern
Start thinking about the period of the pattern as well as its connection to your trading time territoire. The period of the pattern is regarded to be an signal of the period of the impact of this pattern. The extended the pattern the extended it will consume for the amount to go to its focus. The reduced the pattern the sooner the rate move. If you are considering a short-term trading possibility, see for a pattern with a small period. If you are thinking about a long-term trading possibility, see for a structure using a longer duration.
The goal cost offers an significant signal regarding the prospective cost move that this pattern suggests. Give consideration to if the target amount for this pattern is enough to provide appropriate returns after your expenses (such as profits) have been taken into fund. A ideal rule of flash is that the focus on price must signify a expected return of greater than 5% before a pattern must be considered useful. However you must consider the latest price and the volume of shares a person plan to trade. Also, verify that the target price has not previously been reached.
The inbound trend is an important attribute of the pattern. A shallow inbound trend might show a period of combination before the price move suggested by the pattern begins. Look for an inbound trend that is longer than the period of the pattern. A great rule of thumb is that the inbound trend should be at least 2 times the duration of the pattern.
Criteria that Supports
Support and Resistance
Support can be found at the turning point of the lows and resistance at the top High of the Diamond.
Criteria that Refutes
A absence of a volume through the pattern is an signal that this pattern may perhaps not be effective.
Short Inbound Trend
An inbound trend that is considerably shorter than the pattern duration is an warning that it pattern must be regarded lower effective.
Message for you(Trader/Investor): Google has the answers to most all of your questions, after exploring Google if you still have thoughts or questions my Email is open 24/7. Each week you will receive your Course Materials. You can print it and highlight for your Technical Analysis Training.
Wishing you a wonderful learning experience and the continued desire to grow your knowledge. Education is an essential part of living wisely and the Experiences of life, I hope you make it fun.
Learning how to profit in the Stock Market requires time and unfortunately mistakes which are called losses. Why not be profitable while you are learning?
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Candlestick and Chart Patterns (15 Days)
7 Most Important Candlestick Chart Patterns
- Gap Down Chart Pattern
- Gap Up Chart Pattern
- Gravestone Short-term Chart Pattern
- Hammer Candle Stick Chart Pattern
- Hanging Man Short-term Stock Chart Pattern
- Inverted Hammer Stock Chart Pattern
- Shooting Star Candle Stick Pattern
Top 2 Bearish Chart Patterns
Top 6 Bullish Chart Patterns
- Engulfing Line (Bullish) Chart Pattern
- Exhaustion Bar Chart Pattern (Bullish)
- Inside Bar Chart Pattern
- Island Bottom Chart Pattern
- Key Reversal Bar (Bullish) Chart Pattern
- Two Bar Reversal (Bullish) Chart Pattern
Indicators & Oscillators (12 Days)
Bullish or Bearish Indicators
Bullish or Bearish Oscillators
- Bollinger Bands Oscillator
- Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
- Fast Stochastic Oscillator
- Know Sure Thing (KST) Oscillator
- Momentum Oscillator
- Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD) Oscillator
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Slow Stochastic Oscillator
- Williams %R Oscillator
Classic Chart Patterns (29 Days)
Bearish Classic Chart Patterns
- Continuation Diamond (Bearish) Chart Pattern
- Continuation Wedge (Bearish)
- Descending Continuation Triangle Chart Pattern
- Diamond Top Chart Pattern
- Double Top Chart Pattern
- Downside Break Chart Pattern – Rectangle
- Flag Bearish Chart Pattern
- Head and Shoulders Top Chart Pattern
- Megaphone Top Chart Pattern
- Pennant Bearish Chart Pattern
- Rounded Top Chart Pattern
- Symmetrical Continuation Triangle (Bearish)
- Top Triangle/Wedge Chart Pattern
- Triple Top Chart Pattern
Bullish Classic Chart Patterns
- Ascending Continuation Triangle Chart Pattern
- Bottom Triangle Or Wedge Chart Pattern
- Continuation Diamond (Bullish) Chart Pattern
- Continuation Wedge Chart Pattern (Bullish)
- Cup with Handle Bullish Chart Pattern
- Diamond Bottom Chart Pattern
- Double Bottom Chart Pattern
- Flag Bullish Chart Pattern
- Head and Shoulders Bottom Chart Pattern
- Megaphone Bottom Chart Pattern
- Pennant Bullish Chart Pattern
- Round Bottom Chart Pattern
- Symmetrical Continuation Triangle Bullish
- Triple Bottom Chart Pattern
- Upside Breakout Chart Pattern – Rectangle
Best Trading Theories (4 Days)
- Basics of Dow theory trading strategy forecasts
- Motive (Impulse) Waves
- Corrective Waves
- Wyckoff Chart Reading
Kind attention: this course is helpful for beginner and intermediate traders. It’s free for everyone. Advanced modules, trading strategies, and data (in-depth) are available for Moneymunch’s premium subscribers.
Get free important share market ideas on stocks & nifty tips chart setups, analysis for the upcoming session, and more by joining the below link: Stock Tips
Are you looking for NSE paid calls? Want to get premium trading alerts and unlimited access to Moneymunch? Join today and start potentially multiplying your net worth: Premium Stock & Nifty Tips
Premium features: daily updates, full access to the Moneymunch #1 Rank List, Equity Research Reports, Focus List portfolio of 50 longer-term stocks, Premium screens, and much more. You will quickly identify which stocks to buy, which to sell and target today΄s hottest industries.
Have you any questions/feedback about this article? Please leave your queries in the comment box for answers.