“Technical Analysis Training”
This is the 4rd Day course in a series of 60-Days called “Technical Analysis Training”
You will get daily one series of this Training after 8 o’clock night (Dinner Finished)
Follow MoneyMunch.com Technical Analysis Directory and Learn Basic Education of Technical Analysis on the Indian Stock Market (NSE/BSE)
Hanging Man Short-Term stock Chart Pattern
Effects of Hammer Bearish
The Hanging Man is a bearish alert indicating which the past uptrend is mostly about to end and also might reverse up to a downtrend or perhaps move sideways. The pattern is an sign of the fiscal instrument’s SHORT-TERM outlook.
Title “Hanging Man” can be used since it possess a gloomy connotation, and additionally also given that candlestick that defines this pattern appearance like a hanging man with dangling legs. The Hanging Man pattern is characterized by a small Real Body almost the top of the cost number. The Actual Body can be black or white, though a black candlestick is better. A black colored candlestick is a bit even more bearish as it shows that the close can not get rear end as much as the opening price tag degree. The Hanging Man has got a long lower shadow which must be at least two times the length of the actual Body. The top shadow must be very little or non-existant.
In cases where a major uptrend exists followed by a Hanging Man, the trader should think about vacating in length positions.
Factors that Supports
A Hanging Man can be confirmed by a bearish gap between your Real Body of the Hanging Man as well as the open on the following session. In different statement, the investor should seek out the very next session orifice less than the Real Body of the Hanging Man. The better the gap, the more potent the alert.
- A Hanging Man might be a more potent signal if or when the subsequent session concerts a black Real Body by having a close less than the close of the Hanging Man.
- A Hanging Man can be a stronger alert if in case it is followed by yet another, well-formed Hanging Man inside the following session.
- The longer the Lower Shadow of the Hanging Man the elevated the importance of the pattern.
- The lighter the actual Body along with the Upper Shadow the even more significant the pattern.
Factors which Oppose
It is vital to view tells in the context of last price tag action. If the uptrend is powerful and also indeed there are significant bullish warning signs prior to the Hanging Man, then perhaps the bullish momentum is intimidating plus the Hanging Man will not work. In such situations it is smart to hold off for bearish confirmation prior to acting.
- The uptrend might still feel in force if or when the next session opens up greater than the Real Body of the Hanging Man.
- A Hanging Man through a white Real Body (in which the close is greater than the open) may suggest weakness in the pattern.
Message for you(Trader/Investor): Google has the answers to most all of your questions, after exploring Google if you still have thoughts or questions my Email is open 24/7. Each week you will receive your Course Materials. You can print it and highlight for your Technical Analysis Training.
Wishing you a wonderful learning experience and the continued desire to grow your knowledge. Education is an essential part of living wisely and the Experiences of life, I hope you make it fun.
Learning how to profit in the Stock Market requires time and unfortunately mistakes which are called losses. Why not be profitable while you are learning?
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Candlestick and Chart Patterns (15 Days)
7 Most Important Candlestick Chart Patterns
- Gap Down Chart Pattern
- Gap Up Chart Pattern
- Gravestone Short-term Chart Pattern
- Hammer Candle Stick Chart Pattern
- Hanging Man Short-term Stock Chart Pattern
- Inverted Hammer Stock Chart Pattern
- Shooting Star Candle Stick Pattern
Top 2 Bearish Chart Patterns
Top 6 Bullish Chart Patterns
- Engulfing Line (Bullish) Chart Pattern
- Exhaustion Bar Chart Pattern (Bullish)
- Inside Bar Chart Pattern
- Island Bottom Chart Pattern
- Key Reversal Bar (Bullish) Chart Pattern
- Two Bar Reversal (Bullish) Chart Pattern
Indicators & Oscillators (12 Days)
Bullish or Bearish Indicators
Bullish or Bearish Oscillators
- Bollinger Bands Oscillator
- Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
- Fast Stochastic Oscillator
- Know Sure Thing (KST) Oscillator
- Momentum Oscillator
- Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD) Oscillator
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Slow Stochastic Oscillator
- Williams %R Oscillator
Classic Chart Patterns (29 Days)
Bearish Classic Chart Patterns
- Continuation Diamond (Bearish) Chart Pattern
- Continuation Wedge (Bearish)
- Descending Continuation Triangle Chart Pattern
- Diamond Top Chart Pattern
- Double Top Chart Pattern
- Downside Break Chart Pattern – Rectangle
- Flag Bearish Chart Pattern
- Head and Shoulders Top Chart Pattern
- Megaphone Top Chart Pattern
- Pennant Bearish Chart Pattern
- Rounded Top Chart Pattern
- Symmetrical Continuation Triangle (Bearish)
- Top Triangle/Wedge Chart Pattern
- Triple Top Chart Pattern
Bullish Classic Chart Patterns
- Ascending Continuation Triangle Chart Pattern
- Bottom Triangle Or Wedge Chart Pattern
- Continuation Diamond (Bullish) Chart Pattern
- Continuation Wedge Chart Pattern (Bullish)
- Cup with Handle Bullish Chart Pattern
- Diamond Bottom Chart Pattern
- Double Bottom Chart Pattern
- Flag Bullish Chart Pattern
- Head and Shoulders Bottom Chart Pattern
- Megaphone Bottom Chart Pattern
- Pennant Bullish Chart Pattern
- Round Bottom Chart Pattern
- Symmetrical Continuation Triangle Bullish
- Triple Bottom Chart Pattern
- Upside Breakout Chart Pattern – Rectangle
Best Trading Theories (4 Days)
- Basics of Dow theory trading strategy forecasts
- Motive (Impulse) Waves
- Corrective Waves
- Wyckoff Chart Reading
Kind attention: this course is helpful for beginner and intermediate traders. It’s free for everyone. Advanced modules, trading strategies, and data (in-depth) are available for Moneymunch’s premium subscribers.
Get free important share market ideas on stocks & nifty tips chart setups, analysis for the upcoming session, and more by joining the below link: Stock Tips
Are you looking for NSE paid calls? Want to get premium trading alerts and unlimited access to Moneymunch? Join today and start potentially multiplying your net worth: Premium Stock & Nifty Tips
Premium features: daily updates, full access to the Moneymunch #1 Rank List, Equity Research Reports, Focus List portfolio of 50 longer-term stocks, Premium screens, and much more. You will quickly identify which stocks to buy, which to sell and target today΄s hottest industries.
Have you any questions/feedback about this article? Please leave your queries in the comment box for answers.
i want to know ,please