This is the 3rd Day course in a series of 60-Days called “Technical Analysis Training”
You will get daily one series of this Training after 8 o’clock night (Dinner Finished)
Follow MoneyMunch.com Technical Analysis Directory and Learn Basic Education of Technical Analysis on the Indian Stock Market (NSE/BSE)
Gravestone Short-Term Chart Pattern
Effects of Gravestone
The Gravestone indicates that the earlier trend is mostly about to end and additionally may reverse or move sideways. The Gravestone is principally observed because a top pattern indicating the completion of an uptrend. This excellent pattern is definitely an sign of the financial instrument’s SHORT-TERM view.
The Gravestone is made up of the in length Upper Shadow and not Actual Body (who is the open is adequate to the close for the session). Indeed there must be not Lower Shadow for a Gravestone.
- A little Lower Shadow is acceptable.
- A little Real Body is acceptable.
Factors that Supports
- The greater the Top Shadow the more significant the pattern.
Factors which Oppose
- If or when a Lower Shadow exists and is also long then it can lower the significance of the particular pattern.
- If or when an Actual Body exists and is also large then it could lower the importance on this pattern.
Message for you(Trader/Investor): Google has the answers to most all of your questions, after exploring Google if you still have thoughts or questions my Email is open 24/7. Each week you will receive your Course Materials. You can print it and highlight for your Technical Analysis Training.
Wishing you a wonderful learning experience and the continued desire to grow your knowledge. Education is an essential part of living wisely and the Experiences of life, I hope you make it fun.
Learning how to profit in the Stock Market requires time and unfortunately mistakes which are called losses. Why not be profitable while you are learning?
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Candlestick and Chart Patterns (15 Days)
7 Most Important Candlestick Chart Patterns
- Gap Down Chart Pattern
- Gap Up Chart Pattern
- Gravestone Short-term Chart Pattern
- Hammer Candle Stick Chart Pattern
- Hanging Man Short-term Stock Chart Pattern
- Inverted Hammer Stock Chart Pattern
- Shooting Star Candle Stick Pattern
Top 2 Bearish Chart Patterns
Top 6 Bullish Chart Patterns
- Engulfing Line (Bullish) Chart Pattern
- Exhaustion Bar Chart Pattern (Bullish)
- Inside Bar Chart Pattern
- Island Bottom Chart Pattern
- Key Reversal Bar (Bullish) Chart Pattern
- Two Bar Reversal (Bullish) Chart Pattern
Indicators & Oscillators (12 Days)
Bullish or Bearish Indicators
Bullish or Bearish Oscillators
- Bollinger Bands Oscillator
- Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
- Fast Stochastic Oscillator
- Know Sure Thing (KST) Oscillator
- Momentum Oscillator
- Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD) Oscillator
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Slow Stochastic Oscillator
- Williams %R Oscillator
Classic Chart Patterns (29 Days)
Bearish Classic Chart Patterns
- Continuation Diamond (Bearish) Chart Pattern
- Continuation Wedge (Bearish)
- Descending Continuation Triangle Chart Pattern
- Diamond Top Chart Pattern
- Double Top Chart Pattern
- Downside Break Chart Pattern – Rectangle
- Flag Bearish Chart Pattern
- Head and Shoulders Top Chart Pattern
- Megaphone Top Chart Pattern
- Pennant Bearish Chart Pattern
- Rounded Top Chart Pattern
- Symmetrical Continuation Triangle (Bearish)
- Top Triangle/Wedge Chart Pattern
- Triple Top Chart Pattern
Bullish Classic Chart Patterns
- Ascending Continuation Triangle Chart Pattern
- Bottom Triangle Or Wedge Chart Pattern
- Continuation Diamond (Bullish) Chart Pattern
- Continuation Wedge Chart Pattern (Bullish)
- Cup with Handle Bullish Chart Pattern
- Diamond Bottom Chart Pattern
- Double Bottom Chart Pattern
- Flag Bullish Chart Pattern
- Head and Shoulders Bottom Chart Pattern
- Megaphone Bottom Chart Pattern
- Pennant Bullish Chart Pattern
- Round Bottom Chart Pattern
- Symmetrical Continuation Triangle Bullish
- Triple Bottom Chart Pattern
- Upside Breakout Chart Pattern – Rectangle
Best Trading Theories (4 Days)
- Basics of Dow theory trading strategy forecasts
- Motive (Impulse) Waves
- Corrective Waves
- Wyckoff Chart Reading
Kind attention: this course is helpful for beginner and intermediate traders. It’s free for everyone. Advanced modules, trading strategies, and data (in-depth) are available for Moneymunch’s premium subscribers.