This is the 11th Day course in a series of 60-Days called “Technical Analysis Training”
You will get daily one series of this Training after 8 o’clock night (Dinner Finished)
Follow MoneyMunch.com Technical Analysis Directory and Learn Basic Education of Technical Analysis on the Indian Stock Market (NSE/BSE)
Engulfing Line (Bullish) Chart Pattern
Effect of Island Top Pattern
One Exhaustion Bar (Bullish) indicates a possible reversal of the current downtrend to a new uptrend. This pattern is definitely an sign of the economic instrument’s SHORT-TERM outlook. One and also two-bar patterns echo changes in investor psychology that have a very short-term impact on top of future prices – typically less than ten bars. Often the immediate influence is trend exhaustion followed by reversal. For investors looking for evident entry and leave points, these patterns provide well. They are really normally not appropriate because signals for long-term investors unless viewed as month-to-month bars.
The Engulfing Line (Bullish) occurs whenever Real Body for a price tag bar is larger when compared to the Real body for the preceding price bar. In addition, for a good Engulfing Line (Bullish), the Real Body of the past session needs to be RED (close less than open) plus the Real Body of the second session needs to be GREEN (close above open).
Function that Supports
The difference within the dimensions of they Real Bodies can feel a important signal of the significance of the Engulfing Occupation. If in case the Real Body of the previous session is substantially smaller when compared to the Real Body of the following session then the pattern must be considered more significant. The better the size difference the even more significant the formation.
The greater and additionally higher up the inbound trend that prospects into the Engulfing Occupation, the even more significant the pattern. Seek out heavy volume in the following session. A noticeable rise in volume from all the previous few sessions is a strong indication that it pattern is a bit more significant.
If in case the following session “engulfs” several session’s Real Bodies this excellent pattern is really significant.
Message for you(Trader/Investor): Google has the answers to most all of your questions, after exploring Google if you still have thoughts or questions my Email is open 24/7. Each week you will receive your Course Materials. You can print it and highlight for your Technical Analysis Training.
Technical Analysis Training (60 Days – Comprehensive Course)
Short-Term Chart Patterns (15 -Days)
Short-Term Chart Patterns: (7Days)
Bearish Short-Term Chart Patterns: (2Days)
Bullish Short-Term Chart Patterns: (6Days)
Indicators & Oscillators (Total – 11Days)
Bullish or Bearish Indicators: (3Days)
Bullish or Bearish Oscillators: (9Days)
• Bollinger Bands Oscillator
• Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
• Fast Stochastic Oscillator
• Know Sure Thing (KST) Oscillator
• Momentum Oscillator
• Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD) Oscillator
• Relative Strength Index (RSI)
• Slow Stochastic Oscillator
• Williams %R Oscillator
Classic Chart Patterns (Total -29Days)
Bearish Classic Chart Patterns: (14Days)
• Continuation Diamond (Bearish) Chart Pattern
• Continuation Wedge (Bearish)
• Descending Continuation Triangle Chart Pattern
• Diamond Top Chart Pattern
• Double Top Chart Pattern
• Downside Break Chart Pattern – Rectangle
• Flag Bearish Chart Pattern
• Head and Shoulders Top Chart Pattern
• Megaphone Top Chart Pattern
• Pennant Bearish Chart Pattern
• Rounded Top Chart Pattern
• Symmetrical Continuation Triangle (Bearish)
• Top Triangle/Wedge Chart Pattern
• Triple Top Chart Pattern
Bullish Classic Chart Patterns: (15Days)
• Ascending Continuation Triangle Chart Pattern
• Bottom Triangle Or Wedge Chart Pattern
• Continuation Diamond (Bullish) Chart Pattern
• Continuation Wedge Chart Pattern (Bullish)
• Cup with Handle Bullish Chart Pattern
• Diamond Bottom Chart Pattern
• Double Bottom Chart Pattern
• Flag Bullish Chart Pattern
• Head and Shoulders Bottom Chart Pattern
• Megaphone Bottom Chart Pattern
• Pennant Bullish Chart Pattern
• Round Bottom Chart Pattern
• Symmetrical Continuation Triangle Bullish
• Triple Bottom Chart Pattern
• Upside Breakout Chart Pattern – Rectangle
Education and Extras (4Days)
• Corrective Waves
• Bullish Trend Reversals
• Bearish Trend Reversals
• Chart Pattern Statistics
This Completes the List of Courses.
Wishing you a wonderful learning experience and the continued desire to grow your knowledge. Education is an essential part of living wisely and the Experiences of life, I hope you make it fun.
Learning how to profit in the Stock Market requires time and unfortunately mistakes which are called losses. Why not be profitable while you are learning?