This is the 42th Day course in a series of 60-Days called “Technical Analysis Training”
You will get daily one series of this Training after 8 o’clock night (Dinner Finished)
Follow MoneyMunch.com Technical Analysis Directory and Learn Basic Education of Technical Analysis on the Indian Stock Market (NSE/BSE)
Continuation Wedge Chart Pattern (Bullish)
A Continuation Wedge (Bullish) is regarded a bullish indication. It signifies a potential extension of the existing uptrend.
A Continuation Wedge (Bullish) includes of 2 converging tendency lines. The tendency lines are slanted downward. Compared with the Triangles where the apex is indicated to the right, the pinnacle of this structure is slanted downwards at an perspective. This is considering costs edge continuously reduced in a converging structure
Give consideration to the period of the structure and its connection to your investing time perspectives. The timeframe of the structure is regarded to be an indication of the timeframe of the impact of this structure. The extended the pattern the extended it will take for the price to move to the Target. The shorter the structure the earlier the cost move. If you are researching a short-term trading alternative, look for a structure with a short period. If you are researching a longer-term trading opportunity, look for a structure with a extended length.
The desired cost produces an significant indicator about the prospective cost move that this structure signifies. Consider whether the focus on cost for this structure is adequate to provide sufficient gains after your costs have been utilized into account.
Criteria that Supports
Volume should reduce as the structure varieties.
Criteria that Refutes
The entrance of the 200-day Moving Average by the cost is a incorrect bear signal.
Rising or Stable Volume
Volume should reduce as the structure forms. If volume continues to be the equivalent or improves this signal is less dependable.
In this structure costs side gradually reduce in a converging pattern i.e. there are lower highs and lower lows showing that bears are successful over bulls. However, at the breakout point the bulls emerge the victors and the price rises.
Technical Analysis Training (60 Days – Comprehensive Course)
Short-Term Chart Patterns (15 -Days)
Short-Term Chart Patterns: (7Days)
Bearish Short-Term Chart Patterns: (2Days)
Bullish Short-Term Chart Patterns: (6Days)
Indicators & Oscillators (Total – 11Days)
Bullish or Bearish Indicators: (3Days)
Bullish or Bearish Oscillators: (9Days)
• Bollinger Bands Oscillator
• Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
• Fast Stochastic Oscillator
• Know Sure Thing (KST) Oscillator
• Momentum Oscillator
• Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD) Oscillator
• Relative Strength Index (RSI)
• Slow Stochastic Oscillator
• Williams %R Oscillator
Classic Chart Patterns (Total -29Days)
Bearish Classic Chart Patterns: (14Days)
• Continuation Diamond (Bearish) Chart Pattern
• Continuation Wedge (Bearish)
• Descending Continuation Triangle Chart Pattern
• Diamond Top Chart Pattern
• Double Top Chart Pattern
• Downside Break Chart Pattern – Rectangle
• Flag Bearish Chart Pattern
• Head and Shoulders Top Chart Pattern
• Megaphone Top Chart Pattern
• Pennant Bearish Chart Pattern
• Rounded Top Chart Pattern
• Symmetrical Continuation Triangle (Bearish)
• Top Triangle/Wedge Chart Pattern
• Triple Top Chart Pattern
Bullish Classic Chart Patterns: (15Days)
• Ascending Continuation Triangle Chart Pattern
• Bottom Triangle Or Wedge Chart Pattern
• Continuation Diamond (Bullish) Chart Pattern
• Continuation Wedge Chart Pattern (Bullish)
• Cup with Handle Bullish Chart Pattern
• Diamond Bottom Chart Pattern
• Double Bottom Chart Pattern
• Flag Bullish Chart Pattern
• Head and Shoulders Bottom Chart Pattern
• Megaphone Bottom Chart Pattern
• Pennant Bullish Chart Pattern
• Round Bottom Chart Pattern
• Symmetrical Continuation Triangle Bullish
• Triple Bottom Chart Pattern
• Upside Breakout Chart Pattern – Rectangle
Education and Extras (4Days)
• Corrective Waves
• Bullish Trend Reversals
• Bearish Trend Reversals
• Chart Pattern Statistics
This Completes the List of Courses.
Wishing you a wonderful learning experience and the continued desire to grow your knowledge. Education is an essential part of living wisely and the Experiences of life, I hope you make it fun.
Learning how to profit in the Stock Market requires time and unfortunately mistakes which are called losses. Why not be profitable while you are learning?