This is the 43th Day course in a series of 60-Days called “Technical Analysis Training”
You will get daily one series of this Training after 8 o’clock night (Dinner Finished)
Follow MoneyMunch.com Technical Analysis Directory and Learn Basic Education of Technical Analysis on the Indian Stock Market (NSE/BSE)
Cup with Handle Bullish Chart Pattern
A Continuation Wedge (Bullish) is regarded a bullish indication. It signifies a potential extension of the existing uptrend.
A Continuation Wedge (Bullish) includes of 2 converging tendency lines. The development lines are slanted downward. Unlike the Triangles where the apex is indicated to the appropriate, the pinnacle of this structure is slanted downwards at an perspective. This is considering costs advantage gradually lower in a converging
Give consideration to the timeframe of the structure and its connection to your investing time perspectives. The length of the structure is regarded to be an signal of the period of the impact of this structure. The longer the structure the longer it will take for the cost to move to the goal. The shorter the structure the earlier the cost transfer.
The desired cost offers an significant indicator about the prospective cost move that this structure signifies. Give consideration to whether the desired cost for this structure is plenty to supply sufficient comes back after your prices have been utilized into profile. A ideal tip of thumb is that the desired cost must suggest a possible return of enhanced than 5% before a pattern should be considered effective.
Criteria that Supports
Volume should diminish as the pattern forms.
Criteria that Refutes
The penetration of the 200-day Moving Average by the price is a false bear signal.
Rising or Stable Volume
Volume should diminish as the pattern forms. If volume remains the same or increases this signal is less reliable.
In this structure cost edge gradually reduce in a converging structure .
Message for you(Trader/Investor): Google has the answers to most all of your questions, after exploring Google if you still have thoughts or questions my Email is open 24/7. Each week you will receive your Course Materials. You can print it and highlight for your Technical Analysis Training.
Technical Analysis Training (60 Days – Comprehensive Course)
Short-Term Chart Patterns (15 -Days)
Short-Term Chart Patterns: (7Days)
Bearish Short-Term Chart Patterns: (2Days)
Bullish Short-Term Chart Patterns: (6Days)
Indicators & Oscillators (Total – 11Days)
Bullish or Bearish Indicators: (3Days)
Bullish or Bearish Oscillators: (9Days)
• Bollinger Bands Oscillator
• Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
• Fast Stochastic Oscillator
• Know Sure Thing (KST) Oscillator
• Momentum Oscillator
• Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD) Oscillator
• Relative Strength Index (RSI)
• Slow Stochastic Oscillator
• Williams %R Oscillator
Classic Chart Patterns (Total -29Days)
Bearish Classic Chart Patterns: (14Days)
• Continuation Diamond (Bearish) Chart Pattern
• Continuation Wedge (Bearish)
• Descending Continuation Triangle Chart Pattern
• Diamond Top Chart Pattern
• Double Top Chart Pattern
• Downside Break Chart Pattern – Rectangle
• Flag Bearish Chart Pattern
• Head and Shoulders Top Chart Pattern
• Megaphone Top Chart Pattern
• Pennant Bearish Chart Pattern
• Rounded Top Chart Pattern
• Symmetrical Continuation Triangle (Bearish)
• Top Triangle/Wedge Chart Pattern
• Triple Top Chart Pattern
Bullish Classic Chart Patterns: (15Days)
• Ascending Continuation Triangle Chart Pattern
• Bottom Triangle Or Wedge Chart Pattern
• Continuation Diamond (Bullish) Chart Pattern
• Continuation Wedge Chart Pattern (Bullish)
• Cup with Handle Bullish Chart Pattern
• Diamond Bottom Chart Pattern
• Double Bottom Chart Pattern
• Flag Bullish Chart Pattern
• Head and Shoulders Bottom Chart Pattern
• Megaphone Bottom Chart Pattern
• Pennant Bullish Chart Pattern
• Round Bottom Chart Pattern
• Symmetrical Continuation Triangle Bullish
• Triple Bottom Chart Pattern
• Upside Breakout Chart Pattern – Rectangle
Education and Extras (4Days)
• Corrective Waves
• Bullish Trend Reversals
• Bearish Trend Reversals
• Chart Pattern Statistics
This Completes the List of Courses.
Wishing you a wonderful learning experience and the continued desire to grow your knowledge. Education is an essential part of living wisely and the Experiences of life, I hope you make it fun.
Learning how to profit in the Stock Market requires time and unfortunately mistakes which are called losses. Why not be profitable while you are learning?