SPOT NIFTY LOOK BULLISH BUT GLOBALLY MARKET IS NEGATIVE MODE, KINDLY FOLLOW EXACT LEVEL MENTIONED IN CHART. THOUGH NIFTY IS GOOD FOR ABOVE 8400, BUT IN-CASE IF CLOSE ABOVE THIS LEVEL WILL BE REVERSAL MOVE.
- European Union agreed on a bailout package for Greece, subject to conditions.
- Food inflation for June was 5.4 percent compared to 4.8 percent in May.
- The deal offers Greece financing of around €96 billion under a three-year bail-out plan.
- RBI is likely to cut benchmark interest rate by 0.25 percent in its next month’s policy review (Current Benchmark interest rate is at 7.25%).
- We are not thinking much about Greece, because it will not affect much to market, its lead to market little bit volatile.
- U.S. market is oversold, swimming traders can start short selling (Resistance 2,093 – 2,102).
We already sent to our Subscribers Targets for NF 8612-8666 in this month.
CONCENTRATE ON INFY STOCK IN FUTURE MARKET FOR LONG SIDE
(Updated INFY 13th july 2015)
INFY Fut. Call given in LOCKED for Subscribers only
BUY INFY Stock Future 951 Stoploss 941 and targets 981-986 and 1012-1032
Current Position: Bought at 951 + Booked profit at 987 = Rs.8250 Profit per lot.