SPOT NIFTY LOOK BULLISH BUT GLOBALLY MARKET IS NEGATIVE MODE, KINDLY FOLLOW EXACT LEVEL MENTIONED IN CHART. THOUGH NIFTY IS GOOD FOR ABOVE 8400, BUT IN-CASE IF CLOSE ABOVE THIS LEVEL WILL BE REVERSAL MOVE.
- European Union agreed on a bailout package for Greece, subject to conditions.
- Food inflation for June was 5.4 percent, compared to 4.8 percent in May.
- The deal offers Greece financing of around €96 billion under a three-year bail-out plan.
- RBI is likely to cut the benchmark interest rate by 0.25 percent in its next month’s policy review (Current Benchmark interest rate is at 7.25%).
- We are not thinking much about Greece, because it will not affect much to market, its lead to market bit volatile.
- U.S. market is oversold, swimming traders can start short selling (Resistance 2,093 – 2,102).
We already sent to our Subscribers Targets for NF 8612-8666 in this month.
CONCENTRATE ON INFY STOCK IN FUTURE MARKET FOR LONG SIDE
(Updated INFY 13th July 2015)
INFY Fut. Call given in LOCKED for Subscribers only
BUY INFY Stock Future 951 Stop loss 941 and targets 981-986 and 1012-1032
Current Position: Bought at 951 + Booked profit at 987 = Rs.8250 Profit per lot.
Are you looking for NSE paid calls? Want to get premium trading alerts and unlimited access to Moneymunch? Join today and start potentially multiplying your net worth: Premium Stock & Nifty Tips
Premium features: daily updates, full access to the Moneymunch #1 Rank List, Equity Research Reports, Focus List portfolio of 50 longer-term stocks, Premium screens, and much more. You will quickly identify which stocks to buy, which to sell and target today΄s hottest industries.
Have you any questions/feedback about this article? Please leave your queries in the comment box for answers.