- Technology, auto, oil and FMCG stocks dragged the market down.
- Greece and China woes continue to weigh.
- the market will be volatile over the next two weeks.
- Tonight I have to say loud and clear that the final deadline ends this week, because Greece Bailout plan 1 days left.
- The current situation in China requires more reforms, more easing.
- Short covering is possible near 8270-8285.
- All eyes have been fixated on the unfolding developments in Greece
- Chinese market was massively OVERSOLD and now exhibiting extreme technical compression and thus starting to look attractive for a rebound, and we will now proceed to see exactly why that is on the charts for the Shanghai Composite Index if required.
Kindly Observe chart and Sit around for next update.
(Updated INFY 13th july 2015)
INFY Fut. Call given in LOCKED for Subscribers only
BUY INFY Stock Future 951 Stop loss 941 and targets 981-986 and 1012-1032
Are you looking for NSE paid calls? Want to get premium trading alerts and unlimited access to Moneymunch? Join today and start potentially multiplying your net worth: Premium Stock & Nifty Tips
Premium features: daily updates, full access to the Moneymunch #1 Rank List, Equity Research Reports, Focus List portfolio of 50 longer-term stocks, Premium screens, and much more. You will quickly identify which stocks to buy, which to sell and target today΄s hottest industries.
Have you any questions/feedback about this article? Please leave your queries in the comment box for answers.