- Technology, auto, oil and FMCG stocks dragged the market down.
- Greece and China woes continue to weigh.
- the market will be volatile over the next two weeks.
- Tonight I have to say loud and clear that the final deadline ends this week, because Greece Bailout plan 1 days left.
- The current situation in China requires more reforms, more easing.
- Short covering is possible near 8270-8285.
- All eyes have been fixated on the unfolding developments in Greece
- Chinese market was massively OVERSOLD and now exhibiting extreme technical compression and thus starting to look attractive for a rebound, and we will now proceed to see exactly why that is on the charts for the Shanghai Composite Index if required.
Kindly Observe chart and Sit around for next update.
(Updated INFY 13th july 2015)
To become a subscriber, subscribe to our free newsletter services. Our service is free for all.
BUY INFY Stock Future 951 Stop loss 941 and targets 981-986 and 1012-1032