In today’s expiry session, the bank nifty faced resistance from the 13th June trading session. It was a clear opportunity to sell Bank Nifty Futures.
[16 Jan 2022]
- 10:38 AM – Our Subscribers took entry at 33530.
- 11:07 AM – Banknifty reached the first target of 33427.
- 11:18 AM – Bank Nifty hit the second target of 33356.
- 11:41 AM – Bank Nifty achieved the final target of 33210.
If you have traded this signal, you could make 320 X 25 (lot size) = Rs. 8000 / lot in just 2 hours!
ONGC was forming a bearish pattern, and we had given a sell signal to our premium subscribers for a swing trade.
[14 June 2022]
- 14:15 PM – Price touched the first target of 156.
[15 June 2022]
- 10:15 AM – Price hit the second target of 154.
- 14: 15 PM – Price achieved the final target of 152.
If you had traded this signal, you could make 8 X 3850 (lot size) = Rs. 30,800 / lot.
Are you looking for NSE paid calls? Want to get premium trading alerts and unlimited access to Moneymunch? Join today and start potentially multiplying your net worth: Premium Stock & Nifty Tips
Premium features: daily updates, full access to the Moneymunch #1 Rank List, Equity Research Reports, Focus List portfolio of 50 longer-term stocks, Premium screens, and much more. You will quickly identify which stocks to buy, which to sell and target today΄s hottest industries.
Have you any questions/feedback about this article? Please leave your queries in the comment box for answers.