In today’s expiry session, the bank nifty faced resistance from the 13th June trading session. It was a clear opportunity to sell Bank Nifty Futures.
[16 Jan 2022]
- 10:38 AM – Our Subscribers took entry at 33530.
- 11:07 AM – Banknifty reached the first target of 33427.
- 11:18 AM – Bank Nifty hit the second target of 33356.
- 11:41 AM – Bank Nifty achieved the final target of 33210.
If you have traded this signal, you could make 320 X 25 (lot size) = Rs. 8000 / lot in just 2 hours!
ONGC was forming a bearish pattern, and we had given a sell signal to our subscribers for a swing trade.
[14 June 2022]
- 14:15 PM – Price touched the first target of 156.
[15 June 2022]
- 10:15 AM – Price hit the second target of 154.
- 14: 15 PM – Price achieved the final target of 152.
If you had traded this signal, you could make 8 X 3850 (lot size) = Rs. 30,800 / lot.
To become a subscriber, subscribe to our free newsletter services. Our service is free for all.