Have You traded NSE EPL trade Setup?
Click here: NSE EPL – A Bull trap Or A Peculiar Reversal?
I have written clearly, “If the price sustains above the lower band, traders can buy for the following targets: .”
[25 November 2022]
- 12:40 PM – NSE EPL sustained above lower band of the channel.
- 01:40 PM – Price reached the first target of 162
[16 December 2022]
- 11:00 AM – Price reached the second target of 176.
- 01:30 PM – NSE EPL hit the final target of 183.
- 03:15 PM – Price made a new high of 193.4.
If you have traded the setup, you could have a 24% return on the investment.
Are you looking for NSE paid calls? Want to get premium trading alerts and unlimited access to Moneymunch? Join today and start potentially multiplying your net worth: Premium Stock & Nifty Tips
Premium features: daily updates, full access to the Moneymunch #1 Rank List, Equity Research Reports, Focus List portfolio of 50 longer-term stocks, Premium screens, and much more. You will quickly identify which stocks to buy, which to sell and target today΄s hottest industries.
Have you any questions/feedback about this article? Please leave your queries in the comment box for answers.