Yesterday, I told your Sell on raise (High of NF 6189) and Short Sell Targets given as 6111 to 6094 (Exact achieved Targets with low of 6106) : SEE “Our Targets for Nifty future 6111 and 6094 for short seller” Click here for more details of yesterday prediction.
Sell Nifty Future 6230 and Profit Booked at 6111 = 119 Points
What is for Today?
Technically one can short at higher levels considering 6169 as hurdle keeping strict stop loss of 6206. On the lower side major unwinding will happen below 6090, break below will take it down to 6038 or even 6006 are very much possible..!!!
Fresh buying will possible only 6200 above…
As per exact predicted, NF trend is down. Fresh positions may be avoided. If you are ready to take Risk, then Short SELL NF 6162 to 6173, Exit from short 6187 above… Targets 6111 and if below 6111, then, NF will take 6082-6068.
[sws_blockquote_endquote align=”left” cite=”” quotestyle=”style02″] Yes, I want to inform you that Selling pressure will create 6146 to 6152…if not happen… then NF can fire 6078 to 6085 [/sws_blockquote_endquote]
Long Term prediction on Nifty Future:
Don’t be suprise if NF will 6565 to 6637 coming days…
Short selling will born only around 6300 for short term only
Just Click Here for complete Research on Positional Nifty Future.
* Nifty future can open positively Gap of 19-27 points up.
* It is very important to see what is happening from the foreign institutional investors (FIIs) front.
* Nifty closed down 42.80 points at 6114.10 while Nifty futures closed at 6116.90, premium of 2.80 points. FIIs bought in Cash, net buy 679.44 Crore while DIIs sold in Cash, net sell 866.70 Crore. FIIs bought in Index future, Index Option but sold in Stock futures, net buy 530.38 Crore.
* FIIs bought 66591 contracts of Index futures and sold 54082 contracts of Index futures which come to net buy of 12509 contracts worth 384 Crores with net open interest increasing by 27881 contracts.
* Considering all above facts it seems that FIIs once again went short in Index futures..!!! They were buyer in CNX IT.