Nifty Index Definition: S&P CNX Nifty is varied 50 Stock Index construction for 21 sectors of the economy. It is utilized for a variety of purposes like benchmarking fund portfolios, index based derivatives and index funds. Nifty Index is relating to NSE Stock Exchange, Sensex Sensex is for BSE Stock Exchange.
Indian Index Services & Products limited(also known as IISL) owns NIFTY. ISSL is a joint project of NSE & CRISIL. But CRISIL is a subsidiary of standard and Poor, which labeled as S&P NIFTY or, S&P CNX NIFTY.
- The traded value due to the last six months of all Nifty stocks is around 44.89% of the traded value of all stocks on the NSE
- Nifty stocks express about 58.64% of the total market exploitation as on March 31, 2008.
- Impact cost of the S&P CNX Nifty for a portfolio size of Rs.2 crore is 0.15%
- S&P CNX Nifty is professionally managed and is perfect for derivatives trading.
Above information is what is the definition of nifty…
- List of Nifty 50 Stock
- What is the meaning of Sensex ?
- What is Dow Jones definition ?
- What is NASDAQ definition ?