1) 200 Days moving average is ahead at 5856
2) Economics news and Reserve Bank of India monetary Policy on 30th’ July 2013.
3) Nifty future closed at Support area(5870).
4) Weakness below 5830 and Strength above 5950.
5) Technically, Sell signal and a violation at 5905 to 5917 this is a good sell signal usually But for now the presence of 200 MA should make the bear cautious of a bounce.
6) Keep Profit booking 50-70 Points in any side of trade…
7) You will be see very soon bounce back in nifty future 70-90 points up from low(Expected bounce from 5838 to 5918-37)
More Detail for Subscriber only… If necessary, I’ll update live…
Non subscribers can Join us here for free update http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/intradaycalls/
[sws_blockquote_endquote align=”left” cite=”” quotestyle=”style02″]Today’s Winning Stroke – “Follow Levels and then… Money will follow you” [/sws_blockquote_endquote]
This post is in locked…
Sell NF 5906 to 5943 and Go for targets 5857 – 5842 & suppose to trade below 5840…then hold short position for targets 5789 below