NSE Britannia has formed a new cycle from 3050. Although the wave cycle is directional, it cannot be classified as an impulse structure. Impulsive waves have the following characteristics:
- Wave 3 never be the shortest wave among 1, 3, and 5.
- Wave 2 can never retrace 99% of wave 1.
- Wave 4 can never enter the price territory of wave 1.
- Waves 2 and 4 must show alternation in either price, time & pattern.
If the price does not follow these rules, traders must label the cycle as a correction. Take a look at the chart, and tell me if you think the structure is an impulse.
As per the chart, Britannia has accomplished the sub-wave B of wave (4) and started forming wave C.
If the price breaks down the low of wave c at 4314, Traders can sell for the following targets: 4266 – 4236 – 4214. A trade should only be initiated after a breakdown has occurred.
There are two price clusters where prices can reverse:
- Wave C can be accomplished at 0.382 Fibonacci retracements of wave 3 at 4214.65. Wave A=C at 4187. As shown in the chart, it forms a cluster range.
- Wave C can occur at 0.5 Fibonacci retracements of wave 3 at 4114. Additionally, a correction occurs near the previous wave.
Please log in to read the entire text. If you don’t have a login yet, please subscribe now to get access.
Get free important share market ideas on stocks & nifty tips chart setups, analysis for the upcoming session, and more by joining the below link: Stock Tips
Are you looking for NSE paid calls? Want to get premium trading alerts and unlimited access to Moneymunch? Join today and start potentially multiplying your net worth: Premium Stock & Nifty Tips
Premium features: daily updates, full access to the Moneymunch #1 Rank List, Equity Research Reports, Focus List portfolio of 50 longer-term stocks, Premium screens, and much more. You will quickly identify which stocks to buy, which to sell and target today΄s hottest industries.
Have you any questions/feedback about this article? Please leave your queries in the comment box for answers.
This is an amazing skill. How do we learn all this? It would be great if you could guide us and let us know the materials.
excellent sir 👌