- The complicated political mechanization that underpinned the euro zone’s ongoing challenges.
- Index of industrial production dropped to negative 1.8% as against 2.5% in previous month.
- The Greek political situations are very complicated and expecting some bad news coming back on the radar and take the steam out of the equity rally.
- But Liquidity is still winning in global markets.
- bit of resistance on world markets, but the wall of liquidity is so strong that corrections are very short-lived and inevitably you come back.
That does not mean that the rally is over, it may just be a pause Or Short Term bear attacked.
Are you looking for NSE paid calls? Want to get premium trading alerts and unlimited access to Moneymunch? Join today and start potentially multiplying your net worth: Premium Stock & Nifty Tips
Premium features: daily updates, full access to the Moneymunch #1 Rank List, Equity Research Reports, Focus List portfolio of 50 longer-term stocks, Premium screens, and much more. You will quickly identify which stocks to buy, which to sell and target today΄s hottest industries.
Have you any questions/feedback about this article? Please leave your queries in the comment box for answers.