It looks like mother Sumi has completed the 4th wave correction, and the ending point of the corrective wave (4) is the starting point of wave (5).
Waves W is a zigzag correction pattern.
Wave Y triangle.
Wave X could form any correction pattern.
Wave X is smaller than wave W & Y.
Rules and objectives:
1. Double three is a corrective structure that includes more than one type of corrective pattern.
2. It consists of three waves, which are marked W-X-Y.
3. A triangle may occur only as wave Y in a double three.
4. In most cases, double threes are not deep corrections.
5. wave Y usually ends at 100% – 161.8% Fibonacci extension relative to wave W.
6. Wave Y should not go below the 161.8% Extension of Wave W. It shows that the corrective trend is strong.
What are the double threes?
Price picks up momentum when it starts an impulsive wave.
After accomplishing the impulsive wave, it corrects the previous move by a three-wave pattern.
These three waves were not enough to complete correction because of the high momentum & directional power of an impulsive wave.
Price creates another three-wave move to complete the correction by merging through intermediate wave X.[b][/b]
Let me make it easy by explaining and structuring examples.
Double three Structure:
How to labialize it?
Are you looking for NSE paid calls? Want to get premium trading alerts and unlimited access to Moneymunch? Join today and start potentially multiplying your net worth: Premium Stock & Nifty Tips
Premium features: daily updates, full access to the Moneymunch #1 Rank List, Equity Research Reports, Focus List portfolio of 50 longer-term stocks, Premium screens, and much more. You will quickly identify which stocks to buy, which to sell and target today΄s hottest industries.
Have you any questions/feedback about this article? Please leave your queries in the comment box for answers.