This are some methods that can be help for beat the 10 pitfall’s of trading.
1. Having no trading plan
It becomes very expensive when your emotions are high and you have to make decisions on the hurry.
2. Using strategies that don’t match your personality
One important factor to consider is: does it match who you are and your lifestyle?
3. Having unrealistic expectations
Most traders imagine that it is very easy to make money in trading. They have unrealistic opportunity with regard to their initial capital, their risk profile and how much money they can expect to make.
4. Taking too much risk
Usually when traders are down, they want to make their money back very quickly. Therefore, they increase their position size without thinking about the risk/rewards.
5. Not having rules to follow
Most traders think if they have rules to follow, they are restricting themselves. It is on the contrary. Having rules allows you to be more flexible since you have thought about lots of issues beforehand.
6. Not being flexible to market conditions
It is very important to see the markets as they are and not as you want them to be or as you assume them to be.
7. Failing to take responsibility for your results
When you blame things outside of yourself, you become a victim of circumstance. When you take responsibility, you can react differently to your circumstances and become the success you know you can be.
8. Being addicted to volatility
One of the reasons that people get into trading is because they like the excitement of it. If there is no excitement, they create it. This is one of the reasons that traders sabotage themselves.
9. Not having a process to keep track of your performance
If you don’t keep track of your results, how do you know what has worked and what has not? How can you tweak your process to get the best results that you can?
10. Not dealing with your Emotional Risk
When dealing with money, there are lots of emotions involved. Emotions are part of everyday life. What separates the successful traders from others is how they react to their emotions.
Investments and Savings are a fundamental element of monetary lives nowadays. Here are some ways which are look upon as the top for investments and money management.
Who can earn money? Anybody can earn money easily?
Yes, “anybody can make money, it’s the savings and investments that tally” is a saying that has turn into new fitting in the fresh world. In today’s fast volatile the human race, investments have become a catchword in the financial planet. Once the necessary expenses are taken care of, one has to fix on which is the top approach and position for them to invest their solid earned money.
Do you know? Only a percentage of the monthly income should go in investments.
– The amount put out for long or short term investments should not affect your daily lifestyle or liquidity.
– Next method of saving money is the bank. Banks offer you a set interest for the amount of money you deposit with them per month. The interest rate can be anything from 2 percent to 2.5 percent. Bank accounts are known to be the safest and most flexible.
– Bonds also good way for safe invests.
– Other than bank accounts, banks also offer ‘Certificate of Deposits’. Under this scheme, the banks offer a set interest for the amount of money you deposit with them for a set amount of time. The time span varies from case to case, but the general span is six months to two years.
– Investing money with bank there several best ways. For information take visit of bank.
– One more method of investing money is the stock market. One can buy stocks in a company as an investment in the company. Stocks are shares in companies which can be bought by individuals or other companies. The stock market has always given robust returns of investments. For example, a person can buy stocks in a company for $13 and the next day, the cost of the shares could be as high as $36 per share. This is a perfect example of ‘making a killing at the share market’. The stock market returns as much as ten to twelve percent annually.
– Risk Free Investment for the best way of going with money to the stock market is by investing a small amount and keeping it in the market for a while.
3. Keep a positive attitude, no matter how much you lose.
4. Don’t take the market home.
5. Continually set higher trading goals.
6. set higher trading goals buy into bad news and sell into good news.
7. Successful traders are not afraid to buy high and sell low
8. Successful traders have a well-scheduled planned time for studying the markets.
9. Successful traders isolate themselves from the opinions of others
10. Continually strive for patience, perseverance, determination, and rational action.
11. Limit your losses – use stops!
12. Never cancel a stop loss order after you have placed it!
13. Place the stop at the time you make your trade.
14. Never get into the market because you are anxious because of waiting.
15. Avoid getting in or out of the market too often.
16. Losses make the trader studious – not profits. Take advantage of every loss to improve your knowledge of market action.
17. The most difficult task in speculation is not prediction but self-control. Successful trading is difficult and frustrating. You are the most important element in the equation for success.
18. Always discipline yourself by following a pre-determined set of rules.
19. Remember that a bear market will give back in one month what a bull market has taken three months to build.
20. Don’t ever allow a big winning trade to turn into a loser. Stop yourself out if the market moves against you 20% from your peak profit point.
21. You must have a program, you must know your program, and you must follow your program.
22. Expect and accept losses gracefully. Those who brood over losses always miss the next opportunity, which more than likely will be profitable.
23. Split your profits right down the middle and never risk more than 50% of them again in the market.
24. The key to successful trading is knowing yourself and your stress point.
25. The difference between winners and losers isn’t so much native ability as it is discipline exercised in avoiding mistakes.
26. In trading as in fencing there are the quick and the dead.
27. Speech may be silver but silence is golden. Traders with the golden touch do not talk about their success.
28. Dream big dreams and think tall. Very few people set goals too high. A man becomes what he thinks about all day long.
29. Accept failure as a step towards victory.
30. Have you taken a loss? Forget it quickly. Have you taken a profit? Forget it even quicker! Don’t let ego and greed inhibit clear thinking and hard work.
31. One cannot do anything about yesterday. When one door closes, another door opens. The greater opportunity always lies through the open door..
32. The deepest secret for the trader is to subordinate his will to the will of the market. The market is truth as it reflects all forces that bear upon it. As long as he recognizes this he is safe. When he ignores this, he is lost and doomed.
33. It’s much easier to put on a trade than to take it off.
34. If a market doesn’t do what you think it should do, get out.
35. Beware of large positions that can control your emotions. Don’t be overly aggressive with the market. Treat it gently by allowing your equity to grow steadily rather than in bursts.
36. Never add to a losing p osition..
37. Beware of trying to pick tops or bottoms.
38. You must believe in yourself and your judgement if you expect to make a living at this game.
39. In a narrow market there is no sense in trying to anticipate what the next big movement is going to be – up or down.
40. A loss never bothers me after I take it. I forget it overnight. But being wrong and not taking the loss – that is what does the damage to the pocket book and to the soul.
41. Never volunteer advice and never brag of your winnings.
42. Of all speculative blunders, there are few greater than selling what shows a profit and keeping what shows a loss.
43. Standing aside is a position.
44. It is better to be more interested in the market’s reaction to new information than in the piece of news itself..
45. If you don’t know who you are, the markets are an expensive place to find out.
46. In the world of money, which is a world shaped by human behavior, nobody has the foggiest notion of what will happen in the future. Mark that word – Nobody! Thus the successful trader does not base moves on what supposedly will happen but reacts instead to what does happen.
47. Except in unusual circumstances, get in the habit of taking your profit too soon. Don’t torment yourself if a trade continues winning without you. Chances are it won’t continue long. If it does, console yourself by thinking of all the times when liquidating early reserved gains that you would have otherwise lost.
48. When the ship starts to sink, don’t pray – jump!
49. Lose your opinion – not your money.
50. Assimilate into your very bones a set of trading rules that works for you
So often I see people make decisions in the market on what makes sense to them. It makes sense to buy stocks when the company insiders are buying. It makes sense to buy stocks that are making positive announcements. It makes sense to listen to what the President has to say about the company’s prospects. However, all that matters is what the market thinks of the company and whether the buyers are more motivated than the sellers. So often, the market does things that do not make any sense until we later learn of what motivated the market to do what it did. Remember, the market is forward looking, most times, what makes sense is judged on what has happened in the past.
Never average down on a losing position
Buying more of a bad thing is not much different than continually betting on a losing horse. Winners win for a reason, and until your stock starts to show that it is a winner, don’t add more to a bad situation. If you like a company whose stock is losing you money, sell it. You can always buy it back later when the market starts to like it again.
Successful investing is not about being right, it is about making money
Most good traders are usually wrong. They will lose small amounts often and make big amounts occasionally. What matters is how much they make over a large number of trades. Don’t try to always be right, simply work to make money.
Resist doing what feels comfortable
We have a tendency to look for the market to prove our decision is a correct one before we make our move. The problem is that this often means we are too late to capitalize on the opportunity. We have to move before the crowd, and that often feels like a dangerous thing to do.
Anyone can get lucky in the short term, only good traders succeed in the long term
Don’t confuse making money in the stock market with knowing what you are doing. It is easy to get lucky on a stock or on a sector and enjoy gains that give credence to your analysis method. However, short term winners often give back all of their gains because they fail to recognize their success as luck.
Be patient with your winners, not with your losers
The natural tendency is to sell your winners too early and hold on to your losers, hoping for a turnaround. A simple, but not easy, thing to do is reverse this tendency. When the market proves you right, wait to sell on a signal that indicates the stock is likely to go lower. When the market proves you are wrong, let the trade go and take the loss.
Publicly available information is priced in to the stock, don’t rely on it to make decisions
Once information, no matter how good, is made public, it loses its usefulness to you. Public information is priced in to the stock by the market of investors. Information only has value to you if the market has not priced it in.
Make sure your trading strategy has an edge
A trading strategy is only worth trading if it can be shown that it consistently makes money. Establish your trading rules and test them over a variety of market conditions so you know that it is effective. Time spent testing a strategy to prove it is a money maker can save you a lot of money in the market.
People lie, markets don’t
I have learned the hard way to never trust what people say, their actions say much more. Learn to read the market and understand it’s message. No matter how much insight a person may have, recognize that they have a bias based on their own emotional attachment to money.
It is easier to trade with the trend than against it
Understand the mood of the market and trade with it. Don’t chase euphoria, but seek to buy stocks that are in the control of the buyers. Don’t sell on fear, but seek to sell stocks that are under seller control.
Most of people searching for Free Stock Tips for Stock Market and Commodity Market or whatever, they look for someone to tell them. Today, what to do in market? What is the market direction for this day? He/She is big mark of failed trader.
You need good return in the market? There is no reason to say NO. If you really want good return than you should to learn the supports yourself. That is all there is to it.
Very easy and expensive, I have 5 without charge tips for you.