Many people take to trading in the mistaken belief that it is the simplest way of making money. Far from it, I believe it is the easiest way of losing money. There is an old Wall Street adage, that “the easiest way of making a small fortune in the markets is having a large fortune”. This game is by no means for the faint hearted. And, this battle is not won or lost during trading hours but before the markets open but through a disciplined approach to trading.
1. A successful trader has a trading plan and does his homework diligently
2. A successful trader avoids overtrading
3. A successful trader does not get unnerved by losses
4. A successful trader tries to capture the large market moves
5. A successful trader always keeps learning
6. A successful trader always tries to make some money with
less risky strategies as well
7. A successful trader treats trading as a business and keeps
a positive attitude
8. A successful trader never blames the market
9. A disciplined trader keeps a cushion
10. A successful trader knows there is no Holy Grail in the market
Are you looking for NSE paid calls? Want to get premium trading alerts and unlimited access to Moneymunch? Join today and start potentially multiplying your net worth: Premium Stock & Nifty Tips
Premium features: daily updates, full access to the Moneymunch #1 Rank List, Equity Research Reports, Focus List portfolio of 50 longer-term stocks, Premium screens, and much more. You will quickly identify which stocks to buy, which to sell and target today΄s hottest industries.
Have you any questions/feedback about this article? Please leave your queries in the comment box for answers.