Many people take to trading in the mistaken belief that it is the simplest way of making money. Far from it, I believe it is the easiest way of losing money. There is an old Wall Street adage, that “the easiest way of making a small fortune in the markets is having a large fortune”. This game is by no means for the faint hearted. And, this battle is not won or lost during trading hours but before the markets open but through a disciplined approach to trading.
1. A successful trader has a trading plan and does his homework diligently
2. A successful trader avoids overtrading
3. A successful trader does not get unnerved by losses
4. A successful trader tries to capture the large market moves
5. A successful trader always keeps learning
6. A successful trader always tries to make some money with
less risky strategies as well
7. A successful trader treats trading as a business and keeps
a positive attitude
8. A successful trader never blames the market
9. A disciplined trader keeps a cushion
10. A successful trader knows there is no Holy Grail in the market
Get free important share market ideas on stocks & nifty tips chart setups, analysis for the upcoming session, and more by joining the below link: Stock Tips
Are you looking for NSE paid calls? Want to get premium trading alerts and unlimited access to Moneymunch? Join today and start potentially multiplying your net worth: Premium Stock & Nifty Tips
Premium features: daily updates, full access to the Moneymunch #1 Rank List, Equity Research Reports, Focus List portfolio of 50 longer-term stocks, Premium screens, and much more. You will quickly identify which stocks to buy, which to sell and target today΄s hottest industries.
Have you any questions/feedback about this article? Please leave your queries in the comment box for answers.