• Birinyi: Sixth Myths About the Stock Market (MarketBeat)
• 10 things stores won’t say about Black Friday (MarketWatch) see also Bionic Mannequins Spy on Shoppers to Boost Luxury Sales (Bloomberg)
• HP’s Accounting Claims Are Seen as Cover for Bad Deals (Bloomberg) see also H-P Says It Was Duped, Takes $8.8 Billion Charge (WSJ)
• The Making Of A Great Contraction With A Liquidity Trap and A Jobless Recovery (The National Bureau of Economic Research)
• Wall Street Kept Winning on Mortgages Upending Homeowners (Bloomberg) see also Mortgage Settlement Monitor “Progress” Report Gooses Numbers to Hide Lack of Real Relief to Homeowners (Naked Capitalism)
• Apple and the Desire for Control (Bits)
• Todays WTF Headline: Republican-Heavy Counties Eat Up Most Food-Stamp Growth (Bloomberg) see also The Confederacy of Takers (Washington Post)
• You Can’t Say That on the Internet (NYT)
• Modern wheat a “perfect, chronic poison,” doctor says (CBS News)
• After Obama, Christie Wants a G.O.P. Hug (NYT) see also Conservative Republicans fight back after Romney loss (Washington Post)
Get free important share market ideas on stocks & nifty tips chart setups, analysis for the upcoming session, and more by joining the below link: Stock Tips
Are you looking for NSE paid calls? Want to get premium trading alerts and unlimited access to Moneymunch? Join today and start potentially multiplying your net worth: Premium Stock & Nifty Tips
Premium features: daily updates, full access to the Moneymunch #1 Rank List, Equity Research Reports, Focus List portfolio of 50 longer-term stocks, Premium screens, and much more. You will quickly identify which stocks to buy, which to sell and target today΄s hottest industries.
Have you any questions/feedback about this article? Please leave your queries in the comment box for answers.