1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Give charitably, generously, and anonymously.
3. Know that the building blocks of a happy relationship are: love, respect, trust and compromise. Take away one and the whole construction becomes shaky.
4. Do not bring the past up into your current relationships.
5. Respect and take care of your body. It is a temple that holds your Soul.
6. Do not chase after success. Instead help others to succeed and it will soon come your way!
7. When you lose, do not lose the lesson!
8. Define your own success. It is the only definition that truly matters!
9. Remember that nothing in life is permanent. Therefore, do not get too attached to your victories, and do dwell on your failures. They will pass.
10. Learn to forgive and forget.
11. Be gentle with Earth! Preserve it for your children.
12. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
13. Do not go to the extremes. Every good concept, belief or action becomes destructive if taken to the extreme. Leave people the right to choose what tobelieve in.
14. Challenge yourself! This is the only way to grow and stretch your abilities.
15. Never let anyone come to you and leave without being happier!
16. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
17. Strive for relationships, where your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Learn to cook one thing really well.
19. Finish what you start. Success is less about talent and potential, and more about commitment. Become committed to your dreams!
20. Smile when answering the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
21. When you compliment someone, mean it with all your heart!
22. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
23. Treat yourself the way you want others to treat YOU.
24. Let yourself be vulnerable! Do not be afraid to open up to people. You do not become strong, by hiding your weaknesses, you become strong by finding courage to be yourself.
25. Realize that happiness is not something you “obtain”. It is something you find within yourself.
26. If a problem looks too difficult to resolve, sleep on it! It will seem much smaller by the time you wake up.
27. Do not judge people by their relatives, their education or their clothes.
28. Do not work for Money – Work for a Cause! Money is just a tool to get your basic needs met. It is not something to live for.
29. Every person you meet is your mirror. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects back to you something you love or hate about yourself!
30. Learn to enjoy your own company.
31. Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.
32. Much of your pain is self-chosen. Just as much as your happiness is.
33. If you can change a situation you do not like – do it, if you cannot- let go!
34. There is a bit of magic in everything! Look closely…