Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage — to move in the opposite direction.”-Albert Einstein
“One does not accumulate but eliminate. It is not daily increase but daily decrease. The height of cultivation always runs to simplicity. Simplicity is the key to brilliance.”
If you want to make money in trading go toward making it more simple not more complicated.
- Keep your trading clean, keep what makes you money discard what does not.
- Pick a trading style that fits your personality, focus on it and master it.
- Focus your time on social media to following only people that teach you how to become a better a trader, ignore the ones that do not add value to your trading.
- Keep down the noise of others opinions, turn up your focus on price action that is revealed on the charts.
- Do more of what makes you money, less of what loses you money.
- Focus your market studies on your trading style not a different method.
- Decrease the number of indicators that you use to only the most relevant. Price is the ultimate indicator.
- Quit chasing the Holy Grail of trading, there isn’t one, trading is something you just have to work for. Focus making yourself a great trader and the money will follow.
- Write a simple trading plan that anyone can understand with your own rules for a Trading Method, Risk Management, and Psychology. Ten for each is plenty.
- Focus like a laser on following your own plan, ignore distractions that take you off your own game.