This is the 24th Day course in a series of 60-Days called “Technical Analysis Training”
You will get daily one series of this Training after 8 o’clock night (Dinner Finished)
Follow MoneyMunch.com Technical Analysis Directory and Learn Basic Education of Technical Analysis on the Indian Stock Market (NSE/BSE)
Williams %R Oscillator
Bullish: %R goes up again above -80 and remains to traverse above the -50 line within 14 days. We recognize an function at the -50 line borrowing.
Bearish: %R reduces back here -20 and keeps going to cross just below the -50 line just in 14 days. We recognize an occasion at the -50 line borrowing.
The %R oscillator is very similar to the stochastic oscillator. However, the %R oscillator is expressed in negative values. For simplicity, many technical analysts would suggest that you ignore the negative symbols altogether. The goal of the %R oscillator is to detect overbought or oversold conditions. According to John J. Murphy, the %R oscillator measures “the latest close in relation to its price range over a given number of days”. The specific calculation for the %R oscillator is freely available on the web and other resources. Recognia uses a 14-day period to detect events, which is the typical period to monitor.
When the %R line nears the -80% line an oversold condition may occur, causing a price reversal. Likewise, when the %R line nears the -20% line an overbought condition may occur. Some technical analysts prefer to use the -75% and -25% lines to indicate oversold/overbought conditions.
It should be pointed out that an event at the -80% or -20% lines does not necessitate a price reversal. In fact, the price can continue to rise or fall.
Divergence will give you a better sense of the likelihood of a price reversal. Divergence occurs when the price and oscillator trend lines move in different directions. When a divergence occurs, a price reversal may follow.
Message for you(Trader/Investor): Google has the answers to most all of your questions, after exploring Google if you still have thoughts or questions my Email is open 24/7. Each week you will receive your Course Materials. You can print it and highlight for your Technical Analysis Training.
Technical Analysis Training (60 Days – Comprehensive Course)
Short-Term Chart Patterns (15 -Days)
Short-Term Chart Patterns: (7Days)
Bearish Short-Term Chart Patterns: (2Days)
Bullish Short-Term Chart Patterns: (6Days)
Indicators & Oscillators (Total – 11Days)
Bullish or Bearish Indicators: (3Days)
Bullish or Bearish Oscillators: (9Days)
• Bollinger Bands Oscillator
• Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
• Fast Stochastic Oscillator
• Know Sure Thing (KST) Oscillator
• Momentum Oscillator
• Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD) Oscillator
• Relative Strength Index (RSI)
• Slow Stochastic Oscillator
• Williams %R Oscillator
Classic Chart Patterns (Total -29Days)
Bearish Classic Chart Patterns: (14Days)
• Continuation Diamond (Bearish) Chart Pattern
• Continuation Wedge (Bearish)
• Descending Continuation Triangle Chart Pattern
• Diamond Top Chart Pattern
• Double Top Chart Pattern
• Downside Break Chart Pattern – Rectangle
• Flag Bearish Chart Pattern
• Head and Shoulders Top Chart Pattern
• Megaphone Top Chart Pattern
• Pennant Bearish Chart Pattern
• Rounded Top Chart Pattern
• Symmetrical Continuation Triangle (Bearish)
• Top Triangle/Wedge Chart Pattern
• Triple Top Chart Pattern
Bullish Classic Chart Patterns: (15Days)
• Ascending Continuation Triangle Chart Pattern
• Bottom Triangle Or Wedge Chart Pattern
• Continuation Diamond (Bullish) Chart Pattern
• Continuation Wedge Chart Pattern (Bullish)
• Cup with Handle Bullish Chart Pattern
• Diamond Bottom Chart Pattern
• Double Bottom Chart Pattern
• Flag Bullish Chart Pattern
• Head and Shoulders Bottom Chart Pattern
• Megaphone Bottom Chart Pattern
• Pennant Bullish Chart Pattern
• Round Bottom Chart Pattern
• Symmetrical Continuation Triangle Bullish
• Triple Bottom Chart Pattern
• Upside Breakout Chart Pattern – Rectangle
Education and Extras (4Days)
• Corrective Waves
• Bullish Trend Reversals
• Bearish Trend Reversals
• Chart Pattern Statistics
This Completes the List of Courses.
Wishing you a wonderful learning experience and the continued desire to grow your knowledge. Education is an essential part of living wisely and the Experiences of life, I hope you make it fun.
Learning how to profit in the Stock Market requires time and unfortunately mistakes which are called losses. Why not be profitable while you are learning?